Question How change box weight size

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosss

Customer
Hello

will attach picture for beter explanation (will make that box smaller)

regards

bosss

Attachments

• vbnominate.jpg
    vbnominate.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 3
You can look through the templates for type="text" until you find the relevant <input tag, and add a size="16" attribute to shrink it (adjust the number as needed) :)

You can look through the templates for type="text" until you find the relevant <input tag, and add a size="16" attribute to shrink it (adjust the number as needed) :)

No Fillip H. - works not - can not found type="text" or size="16" in any vbnominate templates and vbnominate css templates!

Please some more help?

regards

bosss

It's not in the CSS, it's in the normal templates. You will find it if you use the Search in Templates function :)

In either case, we don't really have the resources needed to offer customisation assistance beyond these kind of instructions, sorry.

Fillip H. i serached in templates but no results for - type="text" - or input tag with some "16" ...there are nothing like that in all vbnominate templates. When i did not found there i tried in CSS but no results at all.

Please test yourself - you have admin account info for my site.
That is no customisation ...that is because that box is to large (weight) and looks not fine.
regards

bosss

ACP->Styles & Templates->Style Manager
Click Go on Style Variable Editor and scroll down to
DragonByteTechMods->dbtech_vbnomnom_width
It defaults to 30, try bringing it down.

ACP->Styles & Templates->Style Manager
Click Go on Style Variable Editor and scroll down to
DragonByteTechMods->dbtech_vbnomnom_width
It defaults to 30, try bringing it down.

no effects - changed to 20 but weight is the same like was before - units are "em" should change maybe there to "px" and also we have this in vbnominate pop up settings to change default 30 to what we want but also no effects ...something is wrong?

edit: changed units to px - same result - no changes!

regards

bosss

Last edited:
You can see here in attached picture and no effect - also we have in vboptions - pop up settings in vbnominate to change "30" weight size but nothing happend

Popup option width
This will set the width of the popup item. Default is 30.

problem is maybe that is two pop up menus and what is that option for?

regards

bosss

Attachments

• box_size.jpg
    box_size.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
when i change in stylevar and vboptions - than result is ok!

that mean that vboption - change weight works not or only changes in stylevar works not.

regards

bosss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBNominate

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating