Question Google traffic has dropped by half since DBSEO install

Status
Not open for further replies.

crete

Customer
Is this normal? Also Webmaster tools shows 2,800 items in structured data however there have never been anything there previously. Any suggestions?

You can see when DBSEO was installed it goes up and then way down. Traffic is off by about 50%

2qsussl.jpg

Last edited:
Is this normal? Also Webmaster tools shows 2,800 items in structured data however there have never been anything there previously. Any suggestions?

You can see when DBSEO was installed it goes up and then way down. Traffic is off by about 50%

2qsussl.jpg
Have you looked at the Google Analytics traffic sources and determined where the loss of traffic came from?

Any response to this one?
It's unlikely you'll receive a response when you create a new support ticket after midnight :)

Bumping your posts within 12-24 hours does literally nothing. It does not give your ticket higher priority, because the fact of the matter is that if I have not responded to your ticket within this time period, the reason for why I have not responded is outside of my control. If I'm sleeping, busy working on releases (as is the case for Mondays), or in some other way am unable to respond, I physically can't respond.

In short, could you please refrain from bumping your posts? Thank you :)

PS: The URL field you're asked to fill out when starting your support ticket is already private. Entering the wrong URL will simply make it harder for us to figure out what site you're referring to when we need to investigate an issue.

Could you please fill out the real site URL in the future? Thank you :)

Last edited:
Have you looked at the Google Analytics traffic sources and determined where the loss of traffic came from?

It's unlikely you'll receive a response when you create a new support ticket after midnight :)

Bumping your posts within 12-24 hours does literally nothing. It does not give your ticket higher priority, because the fact of the matter is that if I have not responded to your ticket within this time period, the reason for why I have not responded is outside of my control. If I'm sleeping, busy working on releases (as is the case for Mondays), or in some other way am unable to respond, I physically can't respond.

In short, could you please refrain from bumping your posts? Thank you :)

PS: The URL field you're asked to fill out when starting your support ticket is already private. Entering the wrong URL will simply make it harder for us to figure out what site you're referring to when we need to investigate an issue.

Could you please fill out the real site URL in the future? Thank you :)

Yes the lost traffic is directly from google.

You had been here earlier this morning and answered 3 other posts that were posted after mine hence it could only be assumed that you missed it hence the bump.

URL Field has been updated.

Is this common with DBSEO if not is something misconfigured?

Last edited:
This is common when Google's index is being changed to accommodate your new URL structure. It should return to normal in time :)

I have been using DBSEO for a long time now, no changes have been made, its interesting my Google Graph looks similar to yours.
Google-Queries-Feb-2015.gif
I have put it down to Google changing its algorithms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back