Bug Floating preview bugs image broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inaba

Customer
The little crawling/floating PM preview bugs floating around the screen have broken image icons. Any idea why or how to fix it? The images don't point to anything, just the base URL of: dbtech/vpsuper_pm/images/

so - img src="dbtech/vbsuper_pm/images/" border="0" -

*EDIT* -

I guess it's not filled in by default in the CP. Might want to change that so it defaults to something at least.

Also an option to maybe make them go away. I have sometimes hundreds of unanswered PMs in my inbox that I get to as I can, and having those damned floating things hanging around all the time just doesn't work. Although I'd like to leave the feature on for people who want that. The sticky note has the hide box feature, which works fine, except it comes back on every page load, but the floating images don't appear to have even that.

The ability to clear the box until a new PM comes in would be good, and to clear the floating images until a new PM comes would be good.

Last edited:
Thanks I'll look into it in the next phase of development, which hopefully I can get back to after this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBSuper PM's

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back