Status
Not open for further replies.

nizarnav

Customer
When Im using IMG tag in slider, I get this error:

Warning: fopen([path]/dbtech/vbslider/images/externalimages/thread-906.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSV9RJ5LzkbfKgrQcKlY3SbgoyHmoug-tzqRh5MkRNe4kqbjhVr) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/dbtech/vbslider/actions/widget.php on line 429

Warning: curl_setopt(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in [path]/dbtech/vbslider/actions/widget.php on line 433

also there is no images showing. I had to desactivate the plugin, because the forum home was broken.

Some pictures are showing no,w but arabic text is showing up over all my pages in strange characters:
ávÕ2„µåüÙHOïOœ,"|JJG¿¤ ï¿Æ4›Gb²{s¤Ëmê+: )\S³¶NjRR¹Ó”²™w!!ŠŠÔ{J úC}]¾£í¦_ã/ÑŠ@˃—.õÄ,•éòÍZ{¥Ãµ‰9!HQ$‘‡AB”aÕ$¸z×KÃ_èø�)œ9X,á쯤l„Ò¯”&¤v‰6,ì2°ïŒŸG¶’€-3*’ó’ª�íOw‡(èä”æúÉ_ÙΚ‘sòæ)òŒ¿jïr'‹JžŠHâñ«Îb0¹‹©JW2Oš‰ô‚g왩ŒTßø‰•0•*ó€"jf!\¥…p… Ý�B”èK†½žjDà¶rVD¼©É›1ΰ4Ër¤�Þ0ÿ`t\J–ëRHOiE,�Å@Ã2M³ Â¥öJ²�R¦%Ÿ7lH!@�Ôj÷gm2Rö/qÙ ì� «Ž{£OYìj�š€�Ø–GŠ«×œPv—ýKïғܤ€Gqƒvf$((�µ¸K'´K¶Pj^Æψš”¯+Õ‰árÆ¢Ž)x›Ç>*RüGF¥(6iéý™óHýÙŠR|AŠ•Ñšv&ý¬¤/ÿˆÊóx'Òi2K-e�Âô;–M0Aþ©…‰ÿH²ýLÛ²ŠCå.¢Ìì7�4…”h>˜lŧ J‘!Y2©9’¤‚´JT•^€Œà1á|&#ªJV™]¢fv™ v™K¨*™EHÛô·*nj¥LLÀR…öHÌ&¤ ì†. à1vhÂOWáJÌàÚ“×--Æ¢ÑS¨Wº§ðEå%-¼NHñÌÑ\éu9JflÇð+>�tÜùA×*j’´, ‰$ï€ñ JÁÌ�y€}`Ñ�¦ ÊA)£%Ÿö¼¡.Ò”2•5Á½lQÃŒ6,�)2òI–µË~Èÿd¤ˆ]´°#³6hø®°½eµ >q<Ž/Ø¿«?´`÷„»*Dàƒ’bì¹Dù¢b} Ñ2xº$«ˆ˜´ùgÖ8ùÎݼ/þ`Â"ŸÐeÿ³Gî§í~˜±y+æ•KPóRO”wôšEÓ4ÁšÊ‚<âr¯¦c †›%HQêЂH"PJHd)u)H$21Šeá’f „*d,�ê§adIŸ‡B#AŒ”“,ò™„W^¥iÜ^ü!6:ZFP4ǹf—øµòݼ÷ñ»5çr™qVÐÁ¢`|ˆz%Êsü!)˜HvÂP˜ŽÉQÈ]‚K"·ì¥’í£A󧀀Z†¼�ºQÃòŠñ„ÆL´¨ŠVæÕrán•ø].H”rumWØò±åDä ëBKØ�M7¥.¡áãázµÊTÐJÒ’Gf�ÆRX»I«k;¹ûaÊ@¿cM|kÜ|_µvÚdfg˜K%"Ù�!–n.ô{\80 JC«A ’¢Œ„d$3~ òŽÐ,”²ÁLœê-ÚU¬ìÙ6‰ ’N±‡wWyl’á:M$§,åö’He;8¾P‘¼³TÛyƒÿ¥°sÕ•IIÌÀ–*.T màÑ…|&Z’å(!UPÊ� z¹H\¥â¡°Ñ-Ö‚T„�ÄBª¦ùŠUGߦ›¢µ8#Ñ9XQz¸2î¤ï%ÞŽÚ¸61\¬*䔜ÙÀfQ¸`Rj7‚@‹pÛP¨¥Hº@à8s P1n™²ÖJ€í-Bí@ǺŸG{É™šBÝE$$”TÑÉ?1 wø«ØÒÒ%ù–lJžfD©HJwä0£¼2ÀNIHEÊ€Ê*÷·ƒónËIHK�Õ`AR”@/MìÛâtñnfgÌ©–²x—.úÐAÃcáú¼«NòâjäÞÇØ‹¤8«¸mïôï…Ó“×0'{ü®In>âa‚¬~Æ\Ç8¥s>‘J T$fQ Ð¥ÙûA„°°?£€éAœó h™I˜¢²‘˜¨:Ô ÷sR[¦P¦^bœÊS’Kf¸KØ0ŠäÉ_V©}Ç+€x>ºÃ!X= ]ÉWhö…Z´,œ¤aúo.VwfK¢fl*4%”i!9¨#™Ëœf*JjŽ €7 cmÑ= ”Í– ʶ&ào5cvv¼+z9;Çañ(\‰yWf]°¢;± ‹ �-cËæKÁW;Êàßœ*�‡UäJ}á Å áÑ©MÙ3Q»,é”îRˆòŽoä•¿ðØ¿f'°yÁEà칈ŒLÁûh’±]ì„Ÿ8óªÅúÉý©sþYŠôŒ9wuÑÇ©ƒëÂÒ<Bå¡ )vM?÷ š�á¤Z™È�–“œ€¡©"„RÊ—`ì°{Ú‰)J\äÊC¤æ5»†&Ì7/ÀY»>BéÕKcJ'«5â†>ô�8Ë;µ¬½HÌà±e]¥gÊIZª8°g#•-% æ … v‹«´ÀþR”š|¢!/¢0&\ù‰’Tå$æRƒ ü$Ä?fÊ�d‰R¤%�bÙ‰%KQf•R[DŠnH/LÉ¡!)–M,Ã+q4nNñ\½�0:³ âËû<¸æ†‹*ÊÿàXø¹gá ‚VUó ‰»uáä"õlTM\Ä™À…Ê%„²Ž¥ŽPyC*ŸÑ2’SUó¦�®9î�°»=�u+» & Ù2T³�b^â÷¸µ ²¤V5 ±â�-H’C€¥ïP—räåSY�oxa/ºÕ¾¬×â>±t¼sÚ%Ùû V®«|EÇ€âóÒ‹1Ræå!%!ÍTQ™¸°P¾*‘…³”©JÌë q«„ågË`îi —‚¸ Sñý`l^_)®á*¹‰X: ð›u YIIßjkÚ¡÷qå§a“0 m)™ÀlÏR=FûBC…Q¼°Ìä‚*{âX\dÙC²®Î‚`$_å&©îDoõG0#Ï/¬¥U«p– b\zÖ)³ˆéÝ“ýÑô‰Ž–Ìä=ßcâúaˆ!'"IJ`ôgÜо“™¹ÀàCÔ�Vî?ôÀ¡N¬ßÖ#Ÿõâ5hq:>\±u §ºÁX|Z– ”É ¦u$�F¥˜w�aiXfaü bmk6à+Æ%'oØL±˜ŒÅS—”KGÊ©„YÃ@ä’Æ™ªvj›6bÏÅ•,€jÌHsq¾�/€ a˜™3O"H»„ ‡é~+(�œÿ»”rþò…|a‚¶¨P IJ“b@e's§]ÏÆ°àì>ÎNQzo!�øyÄÎ� £†Ý¹¢©XÀñ¬\œ^gÞ¾Ðüf¹P˜ºh’îdÒ†'³¶p_̵5\¨ñ«Ý.hÞãáñ@&š¶‡yç×b°ÉI¡,)F;éXxYjKew6Aš�vóˆm=°”1R€Hîûß|gv‡Jd,*j‘ý˜íx�G»Â¹®3 -™™‚s�¼¼T<¼cßè²SEì×0ŠMÛ�Œ‘Æ) uÿHK¿U9=®h/~´€éˆ3R&-Ùœ¼¢Wª*ú¨R*Àk„øT©è§¨øV5(&ÕÒàŽP›‚ʤ•,ž«8µJj¤–øœîsf�6!"¹t;�XŠÜyÂ9Ø•¥ç%Ò´¥)Wæ©)6Üu}C”KèÆ"“%Í$=!$±{$e0þV%3@F%ˆLù@X¡ ëV.+Ê9K2É’É[eÝ%Ò>3Š°¸¥È‚†5YÃ*€(j8‘p=Ö0[weM’¼¥AB¹T�ÃCPéÑîA�ЙdÍZ�ÌÙ=X$øÆױèg” ,j {IÜ ôð4…{+cþŽVYˆÕ³ �”ðŒ<�q*¼]ò†Oñ»£Ôª8�ÏšMÌʽϬx¼3‚×K–÷á)û5i+"L–’K,³Ü*Mq¤Q¶på=¡—"¥)OÄV› È/¿œzO,¿Òr‰BT´%Òë Fpu"�š÷Â<25`T¢EÎòÕ&c61˜°E¦.^‚€“î´hÓìÌ,¬*PÄ·id¥†àå·›ÃúZ3dìirdå,W©ð,yèÃ×”HcÇë@Ñ\¹Ë]R — î½7½»ãÀN¼|¢È67JŠT¹P’]áÌ,éÏ™ÝG:Épÿ”qdÿ›„]+ ˇËO8i7l!){¸óŒ·ý©—Ÿ³¦¢Âƒq´O¶&ÉP ž!ËÄZ¶å˜ÁÀP'u@¨ˆMŸ%e”CF¨çºši€é.eU¹÷k¤í´©T5Ï?—ê{¹F±ÔžÜ¾Ðáî±oG±Ž¼•%^¼abµº›´ÜöK‘p<ßtC¶6joû´7e•$Q›rÜ$ð-ºâ…™ÚmÍ…œe)!AÅè}�F×ƪa(w7�uçƒØr’Qæñ\í”´°*õè׊ &LOá¡s8¤2_š *bpØe(eF©ì—7ñ¥ÜZ{ÑC†øYˆëe9™-iH¹!Ò9�àC=“ŽÌåF÷®ëCú>ì ¼NYk/Fî|¾Wä#G>P!G)Vk†„ævªc+QˆG:kBoæ|#k…NijwºÀXö˜¸t‘ð�G®%AMA—ˆ$±JÂJHøJY‡ù_�î0À:…{FµÔ=œ|þ·¬ŽB 2’M€fpìÊ/ʼnxtÑ)�Pb(ÄoèÚiá5 =R‘7ú„·i�b=}#Ü<Ã0ü –¯™ R£S©$ {±’í,XK*Z”…Š°¡5«�Ì7†»"tɈ*_Å£»¼pà/]ñ¤³*¸òË°B‘¾"D_ˆVjëG¯—¾6jÐñÃÏ�*Ç^óKV°lRÍ¿´šDåÌJƒ�—u Ô’u5¿™ßAgÏ@^EMBUBÏSR ícX]µöÚ$ËÃsoŽïõãÛ‡ËËyt£¦;K«)JouJiü —.v" ² úTôM$Í]MÝø뮑¢Ù[RT©yP¬Ï^ˆáõ‘´•&ZBÓ�mryëªeê«}âü—JÖ§!_ ;Yny:½‹Y–{i,¦).ôo-!þÕà†bX‘R¦,¡Zâ"™"TÜÊ›4Hg°QwaÙw±µb[Kh Eƒ•Ø0w*цóaÊm!e¤:Ø©eÀí)‰’Ì›qgŒñmé¦P— „€× ð ät“ ˆPY°QbÜ”ŽúFcÑõör€I@R\x˜¿etYAO8¥)!$öÜДƒ”ܱ*-‚n ÈVE´ª©WæÓQº;cìÞ»•S*~&;ìkÊ—°&�R•%RÍB\æ7h`Úƃ¡{9R¦Í *SþûùC�k{'g¡)Ê+£úÕÅkÞ‘ì„ÉZf&‰×p7q»ZFæI`þÌgºK†ë.‚¡ëB;à°ã ZŒÙÿªOÂö÷÷pÕ¢™¿é ¥M.PÊ(3}’iGC9ŠÖTª‚Ù@om¹ý�&¹Æ_Ž_÷*L0¿é-‚ä§),¦%À?”ð%�¡6ÚÀ¢LÔÌ“”É™Û@ùR ÅIåP@ÑÛH2G0ÒÒSúAQ!É]«÷éaz>’�)S‰B‰êÖPFU¤†g$ .8 DÄÔ¤v”Ô©rÃ@#_„”R‘©bi¸—ôhÍá:)�’JJÒHrmç5@äñ´ÃH=ZJÒÊ.oÇ&‹‘“‰)ZÐXй.(âŒõ`ahÄ™K ˜æR��‹?k³˜PהּˆDãš�`UË…o#uáâj’…‡Mî:ïSi®ÂìP¢&KWXÂI k¶RX–£9¼9ÙRÈMAäÄqjðŒb%Ì’£”�ü÷á͇Ò<é"b\†jÞÀØys…ÆéÓ ˜D§1É M77€ð€†óÖ•] ØÑ*éåXP ÅŽ‘�ùåtÿ�~ÇͺbŒÅ/™'Ç0B¬!ÆŸÁཷŠ+@’Êzò",Ø$ Ó-ú°lHº»¬8ò�¤¿®~Yøg‡Ø9†iŒŸÝ¸4W#-3?[@m«Vähü£?�Új˜¬ËQQò䀃¶&¬RTK!ÀÜõo¿„^¡ôLe8µ96ÿ{àù‰–¤”¬†o(W‡Ä'ª`ÄwwpŽÅl\:‘™ei<@ð.ñw¢ŽÁl¼6b$Ku&¦aídz0QµƒŒF~”k1+ÈÄ ŠbO—„0ÀKD´P¤ËMQ-)wþºÀøŽ¬o«Áó:Q$†3VJ_Ö‘ŠfÓÑY:S4ƒÄòÝa:!%’–.ÊUù�8“´—0�/´�êR9˜);$4çSŠY·žÿ $«¬=Œ½Xq™¨kP�õ¹îˆIÊn£é1ˆfM‚E·5)Ù0¥fÐ_´QÌR²‚=ï"„v”[v¿X`™t¼‰ie*4Þþ�ð””Ü Êè¨igàæÑœ�²$â lÉ,^ŠÁ¤leLfã¬.Äl¹jQ'0S¸RK+�uÁ’‘£2e(ÌÚNð`¹òÄá‘HdwcL»›ï‰x€ùU.rtpR£Â´öb¹¸‰�ø¸U¶ôv†ÿ”üTü9n*SÐ� TŠ�7-7~OH!;_¯K-$+PCXå‰ÖÐ~ÍFd檚ڨ".V€¤’ Up8`�žÛ[ L eiõð¿†NT§3”€Q»ÐÆ¥h C�į¡ŒÖ&vEGz7¿mÊv�W„t—”¸¥GŒ†Ä %Ý�È$¸·¶h½XîÊNfR³epjÕgÆOoϘ••)ôæu>õ…aëc…ét‚Jr5Š¬u¾�û¸Æjt…¦®gd¹°¹%ÙÅF ñÖñŽ�1êoxŒQY©ÃÀ4/íÕ9s¸^=J,O.Ê�ˆ%)À4%BI°'�†øt‘˜kpG|>EP” ]Dhö$ulÿ 4Þéâaf#ÙK�ã6~ÍȤ¤ �åŸÖ*DÓ¼,Â%!ÅhYëkzÃœ�V0¹¡J4£PÔêФKaÞ-Ü ÉrP« 9þU�xŒMKö˜ü'Söç$OQÖ–5Ý9S;\G¯vï¤i°É~›‡©ÁèÃ~s˜îò*¼"¬bSz§áOÄø˜ Þí•ô¥Ó–J†j¹5-Ài_HŸÅ+éHD\îú° Wáç]ƒ8K”„½’‰g'ĘÃôS„!s–y‚IºfTnweÜŒI,Û‹¾›¯ß>‘úP»éx]Òç’¤§´¢Å!ÙÔ’hš´®‘Ÿ—Ò~ɼ z}â´íÌëMlG¨5ÝH4ÎöGH�NEºT)*I ¡ŠoÇÌFŠZR±Cq7é^ÐNdN–Î Bˆj€Kòb?¼Ú¿aôÉÈ OOb¹ÑýnĵZ$¥‘OXŽi¤�ëc&Ó„^¥Då²³Š*Ê?˜qâ. ÑÄ?Ú fas »¹Ó”¼kL!ˆ`’oWåSô‚Rª1IAòÝõózÖ‘†Ûøå Î÷HÉþãÂ6SÀ’ôæÞû£-Òž‘)S !�g‰ï¹¼G:p¶GH–£¶fï/ëv†-sTóÜ-fâ<7iÏÂ#Mf 0,Óu`9Óµ)Jª”J‰k•'ĘÑtU1Cú¾„?¨�8Ÿf4�·183Õ¨$)س;÷1Àˆ ^J:TéЊ°K3ØÔ;ë•*Gš‰úûxÑô]g!—j’ ‡½|ïÃÞ±ØÙYZãïHe³1bc)˜‹÷4{6xGëR"à|*Œ+Cº/’€€

when I desactivate the IMG tag, the error disappear, this is really strange , because my database is in utf8.

Last edited:
Please ensure the following directory exists and its CHMODed to 755: /dbtech/vbslider/images/externalimages

If that directory doesn't exist, or permissions are not set properly, you can get that type of error. The garbage text you are seeing if actually the image being shown in text format.

If the directory does exist, then the issue is possibly an issue I am currently investigating, where the image being linked uses an encrypted URL where the actual image name and extension isn't part of the URL.

Brad via Tapatalk

After looking at the error message again, your issue is the second item I mentioned above. The image trying to be shown uses an encrypted URL. This is a known issue and I am working on a fix for it.

Brad via Tapatalk

You are right,the directory /dbtech/vbslider/images/externalimages exists, CHMODEed to 0755,I can see many pictures inside.
I noticed also, when there is a post with many attachement. pictures are dispalyed in the slider as different threads.

Last edited:
Ok, I think I have this worked out for you. Please try the attached file. Upload it to the /dbtech/vbslider/actions/ folder. Let me know if this solves your issue so I can get it into the package. Thanks!

Attachments

• widget.php
    23.3 KB · Views: 6
Since I uploaded this file. me and my forum members are getting MYSQL errors all the time, like this one:
Invalid SQL:

SELECT
user.username, (user.options & 512) AS invisible, user.usergroupid, user.lastvisit,
session.userid, session.inforum, session.lastactivity, session.badlocation,
IF(displaygroupid=0, user.usergroupid, displaygroupid) AS displaygroupid, infractiongroupid

FROM session AS session
LEFT JOIN user AS user ON(user.userid = session.userid)

WHERE session.lastactivity > 1349324620;
MySQL Error : MySQL server has gone away
Error Number : 2006

I have spent two days ivestigating with my host support the cause if those errors and it seems to be related with your mod.
once I desactivate the product, every thing went to normal. Im really frustrated here.

That's unrelated to vBSlider but rather caused by a misconfiguration of your MySQL server.

MySQL :: MySQL 5.0 Reference Manual :: C.5.2.9 MySQL server has gone away

Here on DBTech we fixed it by restoring wait_timeout back to its default value. You should also inspect the max_allowed_packet and ensure it's set to a sufficiently high amount, such as 128M. Those are the two primary directives, though I would suggest you read over every single item on that page and see if any of the tips there might apply to you :)

The memory limit is at 128M, wait timeout was lifted to 60seconds, host return it to the default of 30s .
once I enabled the product, the error occurs again. and forum is getting very very slow.
Have you uploaded the new widget.php file in this forum? because most of those errors happened after I upload it, there was some issues and error message before, but not so much as now.

Last edited:
Yes, the newest version of the widget.php file is now running on here.

Just curious, how many content items are you trying to display on the slider? Just trying to see how you are using it.

Could you please create and PM me with a temporary AdminCP account?

For security reasons, we recommend you create a new AdminCP account only for DBTech support, then disable or delete it after we have both confirmed the issue has been solved and there are no further issues. It should ideally be a temporary account created for us only. If we have created an account on your site already, you can optionally boost that account to Administrator and then de-admin this account once the issue has been solved.

If you use a .htaccess password protection for your AdminCP directory, it is recommended that you create a new authorised user for DBTech and remove this user once the issue has been solved.

Please test any temporary accounts you create to ensure that the AdminCP account can access the administrative controls for the product we are assisting you with.

Ensuring this is all in order before submitting the information will significantly speed up the process of assisting you. We will alert you via PM if there's any issues with the login information you have provided.

When sending the PM, for your security you should also un-tick the "Save a copy in my Sent Items folder" checkbox. When the access details have been received, we will delete the PM from our inbox. Ensuring you have not kept a copy of the PM reduces the risk of security breaches.

Thank you for helping us debug our products and allowing us to assist you, we appreciate it

Now , I have those errors:
Warning: exif_imagetype() [function.exif-imagetype]: stream does not support seeking in [path]/dbtech/vbslider/actions/widget.php on line 423

Warning: exif_imagetype() [function.exif-imagetype]: stream does not support seeking in [path]/dbtech/vbslider/actions/widget.php on line 423

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/matarmat/public_html/dbtech/vbslider/actions/widget.php on line 423

Last edited:
YOur issue may have to do with the warning at the top of the instance manager:

You appear to have Suhosin installed on your server and configured to be too restrictive for vBulletin and vBSlider to work correctly.

Please note that if you have a large number of usergroups, certain parts of this page may not work as intended.

If you encounter this issue, you can work around this by adding the following code to your .htaccess file:

php_flag suhosin.cookie.encrypt Off
php_value suhosin.request.max_vars 2048
php_value suhosin.get.max_vars 2048
php_value suhosin.post.max_vars 2048

These are the values vBulletin Support Staff suggest.

I recommend following those instructions and try again.

All was working fine until today
Now I can not access the forum:
Request Timeout

This request takes too long to process, it is timed out by the server. If it should not be timed out, please contact administrator of this web site to increase 'Connection Timeout'.

but when I have access, there is another error:

once the product is disabled all us fine.

It appears the slider is trying to retrieve a remote image, but the process is timing out when trying to retrieve the image. I need to see if there is away to skip an image if the process takes too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBSlider

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back