Bug Error after Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

webi

Customer
Hi Fillip,

The following error message I get when I update to version 1.1.2.
Code:
Fatal error: Access to undeclared static property: DBSEO_Filter::$translationTable in /var/www/domain.com/html/dbtech/dbseo/includes/filter.php on line 162

Regards

Installed the New "fixed" version, assumed all was fine so went about my business, only to find large amounts of PMs from members saying they are getting redirect loops with loads of threads ( not all ) , i can confirm that it only happens with the new "fixed" version, i have downgraded to 1.1.1 again and all is working.

Wont be upgrading again until its confirmed its working properly. The only common denominator ive seen with all the threads which are redirecting is that they've had a apostrophe removed from the URL for example if the Title has "we'd" in it , normally dbseo would simply strip the apostrophe out and put a - in its place or would remove it making it "wed", but this new version just seems to redirect loop and cant make up its mind whether its removing the apostrophe or applying a - instead.

Installed the New "fixed" version, assumed all was fine so went about my business, only to find large amounts of PMs from members saying they are getting redirect loops with loads of threads ( not all ) , i can confirm that it only happens with the new "fixed" version, i have downgraded to 1.1.1 again and all is working.

Wont be upgrading again until its confirmed its working properly. The only common denominator ive seen with all the threads which are redirecting is that they've had a apostrophe removed from the URL for example if the Title has "we'd" in it , normally dbseo would simply strip the apostrophe out and put a - in its place or would remove it making it "wed", but this new version just seems to redirect loop and cant make up its mind whether its removing the apostrophe or applying a - instead.
I am unable to replicate this issue. If you are not willing to upgrade, and provide me with access to your site, then the only way this will be resolved is if another member reports the same issue.

PS: For the future, could you please not post unrelated issues in the same thread? It makes it very difficult for me to keep track of what issues are outstanding and what issues still need resolving :)

Sorry we had a big hardware crash this week and i want to keep disruption down to a minimum at the moment so i wont be upgrading again even for test purposes. After the restoring data and getting the server back online vbseo wouldnt work which is the only reason i purchased DBseo until we move to xenforo next month.

I only posted again to let you know to hopefully save others loss of traffic if it goes unnoticed , im happy to stay on 1.1.1 until vbulletin is removed. If its isolated to my board then don't worry about it but thought id make you aware of the problem in case others havent checked their boards and assumed it all was fine, if it wasnt for some members looking through older threads i could have left it like that for weeks not realising that loads of threads were being redirected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back