Status
Not open for further replies.
my sitemap http://www.domainkaforum.com/dbseositemap.php isnt getting indexed by bing. whats the problem?
Please provide more information. Why do you believe it's not being indexed? Have you tried to add it to your Bing Webmaster Tools page manually? Are there any error messages?

also the addthis.com plugin isnt displaying properly on my forum when i put my pro account login details into it in the back office. What else has to be done to get this working properly?
Please provide screenshots and/or more information. What do you mean by "not displaying properly"? Have you tried it in a default (unmodified) style?

Please provide more information. Why do you believe it's not being indexed? Have you tried to add it to your Bing Webmaster Tools page manually? Are there any error messages?

i've added it everywhere i could. are you saying add each page manually to bing? please see the attached screenshot of my account

failed bing status.PNGfailed bing status.PNG

Please provide screenshots and/or more information. What do you mean by "not displaying properly"? Have you tried it in a default (unmodified) style?

I figured this out and how do I get it to be like yours where it is only under the threads and not on the sides as well? is there a setting or did you customize yours?

Try to get more information why it says Failed, unfortunately that doesn't give me anything to go by :(

In the DBSEO Control Panel, under Social Sharing Settings, click Page Settings. You will be able to configure what goes where from there :)

[DragonByte-Tech] ...when i put my pro account login details ...

Just a heads up on this Fillip H.. The "Pro" version of AddThis just came out recently, like within the last month or so (long after the AddThis option and settings were first implemented in DBSEO). It may have something to do with the new "Pro" account features/integration being different than what was originally available and implemented into DBSEO.

Try to get more information why it says Failed, unfortunately that doesn't give me anything to go by :(

In the DBSEO Control Panel, under Social Sharing Settings, click Page Settings. You will be able to configure what goes where from there :)

Their is no other info to get as Bing wont tell me any other stats in my entire account. I will be more than happy to give you login details through a PM so you can see it as well. Is vbulletin different or forums in general to where they are not able to have a sitemap like this: http://mediaplayersreview.com/sitemap.xml as thats what I thought your seo plugin did for my site. I also bought vbseo in hopes this would do the trick as well and it didnt and is why I bought yours now. I've been having issues getting my site indexed with Bing for a year now and I knew if I could have a sitemap like http://mediaplayersreview.com/sitemap.xml does then I could get it indexed. I just dont understand why these sitemaps wont get approved and indexed by bing or google and why isnt my sitemap looking like sitemap.xml or something to get it indexed.

Sure, PM me with your Bing Webmaster Tools login information and I will take a look :)

I was able to successfully add this site's sitemap to Bing, and I'm unable to detect any issues with the sitemap on your site, so it should work fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back