Status
Not open for further replies.

pcam

Customer
I found a similar thread, but a bit different so I've opened this thread.

I'm unable to sync into the s3 bucket.

S3::putObject(): [PermanentRedirect] The bucket you are attempting to access must be addressed using the specified endpoint. Please send all future requests to this endpoint.
Uploading: clientscript/vbulletin_css/style00114r/adv_gallery_stats_sidebar_old.css...

S3::putObject(): [PermanentRedirect] The bucket you are attempting to access must be addressed using the specified endpoint. Please send all future requests to this endpoint.
Uploading: clientscript/vbulletin_css/style-4ce9a743-00092.css...

Warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in ..../dbtech/vboptimise_pro/includes/class_vboptimise_cdn.php on line 957
An unknown error occured when parsing the response from Amazon S3, the following response was returned from Amazon:

Yes thank you.

I am now seeing these, but its uploading.

Warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in ..../dbtech/vboptimise_pro/includes/class_vboptimise_cdn.php on line 957
Uploading: clientscript/vbulletin_css/style00114l/jqt_suite_chat_slider_buttons.css...

Uploading: clientscript/vbulletin_css/style00114l/dbtech_vbshop_member.css...

Uploading: clientscript/vbulletin_css/style00114l/dbtech_vbeditortabs.css...

Uploading: clientscript/vbulletin_css/style00114l/dbtech_vbanalytics.css...

I've uploaded a hotfix to /dbtech/vboptimise_pro/includes/class_vboptimise_cdn.php that'll fix this issue, if you re-download v2.6.0b4 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vB Optimise

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back