Question Can not start new threads in vbulletin after install of dragonbyte seo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have recently had the module installed on our site and everything seemed fine, urls are looking good and all of that. THe problem just reported to us yesterday, when someone tries to open a new thread, they get the following error:

Warning: require([path]/dbtech/dbseo/hooks/search_stopwords.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/searchwords.php(602) : eval()'d code on line 1

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home3/taxiderm/public_html/forums/dbtech/dbseo/hooks/search_stopwords.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php53/lib/php') in /home3/taxiderm/public_html/forums/includes/searchwords.php(602) : eval()'d code on line 1

We paid for professional installation, so I don't think this is something we did.
Could you please point us in the right direction to correcting this?

Brian

Did you remember to upload the new files as well when you updated the modification? This type of error is most commonly caused by only importing the new product XML file and not actually uploading the new files as well.

We did not install it. We paid for professional installation. So I am not sure what was done or not done. All we know for sure is that it appeared to have been working until yesterday when we started getting people trying to post.

I have it limping along now, I have modified a php file searchwords.php, I commented out the following and it seems to make the problem not occur

/*

($hook = vBulletinHook::fetch_hook('search_stopwords')) ? eval($hook) : false;

*/

I don't think I should have done this though, since I am not even sure what this does or is supposed to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back