Bug After moving forum to new server, dbSEO gives many 404's on CMS home, or else works

Status
Not open for further replies.

sector404

Customer
After I moved over to a new host, when I hit the mywebsite.com, I get many error 404's.

Before when it worked, it forwarded to mywebsite.com/forums/content (which goes to forums/content.php to show the CMS main page)

Now instead, I see this,
q49wuhJ.png

Otherwise the forum URL's seem to work. The CMS URL's do not work at all, and the CMS will no longer even come up. Please help as the website has been down for 1 whole day now.

0Miz0h6.png

Also the URL i submitted will not take you to the new server, the new server is located at another IP address, which you'll have to modify your hosts file to see. Please PM me and I will send you the IP address.

when I go to mywebsite.com/forums/content.php?&page=3 I can see content, but none of hte URL rewrites work, they go to 404 errors.

If I try to go to www.mywebsite.com/forums/content.php It forwards to www.mywebsite.com/forums/content/ and I get an error 404!

Thank you for making a quality product, but something has gone amiss. Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back