Not planned Upload images.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotDrink

Customer
When I create and edit the item I can't upload in description picture from my computer. I can only provide a link to the picture. This is very inconvenient, because you need to separately upload images to the server, and remember their addresses. When a lot of different items and a lot of pictures, it creates problems. Can add a button in the editor to upload images from computer?

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello @NotDrink,

Thank you for your suggestion for DragonByte Shop. Your request will be reviewed by a member of our team shortly.

Unless there are any problems preventing these features from being added to the product, this thread will not receive another reply until it is time to review logged feature requests for implementation.

We appreciate you taking the time to help us improve our products!

- DragonByte Tech Staff

Hi. I want to remind You of my request. It is very inconvenient to insert images in the description using an external link . If there are a lot of products , then I must upload images to the server first, then insert a link to each image, and do not make a mistake with the link address.

I haven't played around enough yet - RL stuff took over for a couple of weeks but if this hasn't been implemented yet it needs to be it is so annoying having to upload images one by one to the server etc. Having an ability to upload there and then - a little like the WordPress Upload Manager where you can click to upload, it uploads to the server and away you go would save so much time and effort and be a true beneficial addition to these fantastic products/addons that DragonByte make.

Status
Not open for further replies.