Pending Per-node hash tags

JoyFreak

Customer
Would love this to have the option to add hashtags per node. ATM, the hashtags is universal to whatever node the tweeter poster is enabled for. But wouldn't be ideal if some of your nodes are different topics. For example, a Gaming node would be seen with gaming hashtags but a Cooking node would be seen with cooking hashtags etc.

Upvote 3
Hello @JoyFreak,

Thank you for your suggestion for DragonByte Tweet Poster. Your request will be reviewed by a member of our team shortly.

Unless there are any problems preventing these features from being added to the product, this thread will not receive another reply until it is time to review logged feature requests for implementation.

We appreciate you taking the time to help us improve our products!

- DragonByte Tech Staff

Philip, I´ld like to back up JoyFreaks suggestion. Not to say at least "it´s imperative" for any Tweet poster add-on. I know you´re not a friend of adding to much fuctionality into your free addons, but I wouldn´t mind, if you´ld turn this one into a commercial product. I would be glad you could consider this functionality and give it a go, as it´s a natural inclination for that sort of sharing tools.

Back