New Dragonbyte Theme Coming Soon

the-danzor

Customer
Hello Everyone,

So tonight i bring you a lot of news regarding Dragonbytes new themes as well as updates to the current one(s).

Dragonbyte Site:

The site will be updated by next Friday including fixes and cosmetic changes to the main theme(s) and the MMO theme being removed from this live site. You can view it on the demo board with any future themes. This is to make things easier with mod and skin updates. Not having to manage the theme on 3+ sites for development, testing, demo and this live forum.

Dragonbyte MMO:
vBulletin - The themes will be updated for next Friday with Cosmetic changes only. Including some new graphics and some wider graphics for larger sidebars. Things of that nature, which are not critical to update too.

Xenforo - The theme is getting a large update, including cosmetic and functionality changes. Including some of the features added to the 4.2 version for vBulletin.

Read Me Files:

They are being re-designed and approached differently, it will now be a full HTML detailing the custom features and how to modify the theme and adjust the settings. This may then be later developed into a live resource center on our servers and applies to Xenforo and vBulletin.

New Theme:

dbt-light-mialo-full.jpg

The theme yet to be named will be the second for sale theme for vBulletin and Xenforo, with a lot of custom features and tries to approach themes and forums differently. The theme is easy customizable to change the layout, look and feel with simple and well explained (in the read me) changes can suit any community purpose. With the features mentioned above in the image. The theme will also support all standard vBulletin layout and features, as the MMO theme did. However will be coded so it is easy to swap around sections and to make the theme more personal for your site.

Keep in mind the image above is a concept, yet to be coded and finished fully. Expect font and additional details to be done on release. The concept is to give you an idea on what to expect with the new theme.

All of this is expected to be released by next Friday and i hope you enjoy the changes.

Regards,
Scott

Discuss this news here.

Back