Question xxxx mentioned/tagged yyyy in post N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.
That happens if the user viewing the profile does not have permission to read the forum the user got mentioned in :)

That happens if the user viewing the profile does not have permission to read the forum the user got mentioned in :)
I think, if a post was REMOVED/TRASHED; that mention or quote should be REMOVED too from the client's profile. This helps mods/admins from responding to queries from clients that are unnecessary.

I may be wrong

The latest version of this mod was updated to indicate whether the post was deleted or just hidden, N/A no longer displays.

The latest version of this mod was updated to indicate whether the post was deleted or just hidden, N/A no longer displays.
Yap yap, am aware of these changes but - I propose to have an option that removes the notification when the mention/quote is trashed.

Too much complaints from clients that their posts are being deleted and sometimes posts are not deleted but moved to categories that they do not have access to.

Hope am clear

That can be very problematic if a post is soft deleted and then later restored, so I'm not sure if it's something we should be adding. It's always better to retain too much data than too little, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced User Tagging

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back