Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Whenever I create a new nomination and enter a value for Start Date And End Date(whether I enter it manually or using the pop-up calendar) when I submit it, the recorded Start Date is the current date and the recorded End Date is December 31st, 1969. The recorded "Active" status is always "No" even if I set it to "Yes".

The issue above however is fixed if I edit the newly created nomination.

Can you take a look at it?

Thanks,

Aner

Thanks for letting me know about that. I fixed it, should be working fine on your server now. Let me know if it isn't.

Thanks for letting me know about that. I fixed it, should be working fine on your server now. Let me know if it isn't.

It's working now.

I had another question.

I created a Nomination for Thread and Post with a future start date and set it as active. I noticed that the nomination is already displayed as one of the choices for the user to vote. I think it should be better if that Nomination will not be displayed if it is not yet started even though it was already set to active.

Can you give me some clarification on this?

I don't think anyone has done future nominations yet so I never came across that. I fixed it on your site and in the files so it wont show a nomination until it's start date.

I don't think anyone has done future nominations yet so I never came across that. I fixed it on your site and in the files so it wont show a nomination until it's start date.

Problem. The nomination button disappeared when it's time to display them.

Can you please check on it?

Problem. The nomination button disappeared when it's time to display them.

Can you please check on it?

I'm not sure what you mean by that? You mean when you go to nominate something? Does it happen when you click on a nomination? Not sure where you are talking about this happening at.

I'm not sure what you mean by that? You mean when you go to nominate something? Does it happen when you click on a nomination? Not sure where you are talking about this happening at.

Ok. The Nomination buttons are now showing up except for the Nominate Thread button which will not show up when the user is not an Admin. It will only show up if the user is an Admin.

Let me know what's wrong with it.

I don't see the problem. I created a Registered user account and I see the thread nomination fine?

I don't see the problem. I created a Registered user account and I see the thread nomination fine?

Yeah, it's fine now cause I set the Allow Multiple Votes? settings to 'Yes'. If we set that setting to 'No', that's when the issue shows up.

Any idea?

If the user votes for a thread and you only have 1 thread rating available and you have allow multiple set to no, then the thread nomination will not show up anymore until there is another thread nomination that they have not voted on. This is how it's designed, so they know if there is something available for them to nominate or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBNominate

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back