Question website.com/forum <-> website.com/forumon conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Replicators

Customer
I want to have all my areas as the words after the sites address, but for some reason forum and forumon conflict, only one of those will work while the other leads to a blank page, is there a way around this issue?

Sorry for the delay, I appear to have missed this thread :(

If you're receiving a blank page, please ensure that you do not have a directory on your server that matches the URL structure you are trying to generate.

In other words, if you have a directory called "images" on your server, and attempting to create a DBSEO URL called /images/ (such as, for a forum), will not work.

no, i think it because forum and forumon share forum in it's name. I tried changing forumon to something different and it works, but now i cannot choose a creature in forumon, it just won't save the creature after i name it and stuff.

Can you please attach the XML file for your language here so that I can test this further?

All i did was use

'^forumon.php$' => 'evoluzion' and then under settings>navigation i changed forumon navtab to link to evoluzion.

Sorry, that post was intended for another thread.

Try using
Code:
'^forumon.php$' => 'evoluzion/'
instead, see if that helps.

Last edited:
No, it still didn't solve the save problem. I also found out it has nothing to do with dbseo, it's forumon itself in which i will move to the forumon forum to try and address.

Status
Not open for further replies.