Status
Not open for further replies.
My other thread got marked 'Answered' so I figure a new post was in order in order to get the proper support.

So, I got the points to show up on the shop for vBExperience points.

However, if I use the user table, column xperience (where the point total is), it does not allow me to use the newly created currency as Item Currency for a new item.

How do I fix this or work around it?

Nothing you enter in those fields will prevent you from using it as a currency in a new item. Ensure the currency is marked as Active.

The currency is active. The points available for each user do show in the left hand column under 'Your Wallet'. However, each and every item I create tells me that I have 'Insufficient Funds' for the purchase. Under each item, I am not able to select a currency that is able to be used for the item because nothing is there.

You need to add an item to the shop before you're able to buy it, via the Shop Manager. You can then go back to the Item Manager and set per-shop configuration.

If you have set the Shop the item belongs to to be owned by someone, and did not allow the currency to be used in Custom Shops as per the Manage Currencies page, that could explain that behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShop

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back