VBSEO to DBSEO

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjones

Customer
I've disabled and then uninstalled VBSEO in my admincp as it was causing a lot of problems after my hoster upgraded PHP to v5.5. Links on the board are now regular vbulletin links.

VBSEO prog and sitemap files are still on my siteserver.

Can I still use VBSEO to trawl through the old internal links on my board which are still in VBSEO format and translate them, even though I have uninstalled VBSEO.

Also VBSEO appears to have left a lot of detritus eg alterations to my .htaccess file so that my own custom 404 redirects don't work properly. Is this something that DBSEO can fix or that I can pay for a professional fix of?

DBSEO Pro can import from the vBSEO config file that's still on your server, meaning that your old URL structure will be preserved, including any custom redirects :)

I have a busy forum that still has VBSEO installed.

I want to upgrade to DBSEO and have 1 questions.

1. Will DBSEO support the LIKE feature from VBSEO?
2. Will DBSEO support the acronym Feature form VBSEO?

Can you guys uninstall VBSEO and then install & configure DBSEO for my forum?

If so can you please advise the cost via PM.

Cheers.

Neither of those features are supported in DragonByte SEO at this time. We have Advanced Post Thanks / Like which can import from vBSEO Likes, and acronym expansion is a feature that is best left to other modifications as it is no longer relevant to SEO.

vBSEO to DBSEO upgrades can be covered by the Pro Install add-on cost, which is $30 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back