Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirjonadda

Customer
cometchat online user's avatar does not show with vBCredits,If i Disable vBCredits cometchat online user's avatar are working,please any fix update about on this?

without vBCredits

ScreenShot00196.png

with vBCredits

ScreenShot00197.png

Please try individually disabling each vBCredits plugin until you find the culprit.

Advanced Post Thanks / Like v1.1.3

The Exclusive functionality should now function correctly in all cases.
Fixed Tapatalk view.
Fixed a conflict issue with the CometChat Picture (ccpic.php) file.

Fillip

A lot of plugin, I cannot find.

I'm extremely confused. You appear to have dug up a 3 year old post of mine.

Could you please disable each plugin found under the vBCredits product in the Plugin Manager until you find the one that breaks the avatars?

Could you please create and PM me with a temporary FTP and AdminCP account?

For security reasons, we recommend you create a new FTP account only for DBTech support, then disable or delete it after we have both confirmed the issue has been solved and there are no further issues.

The same applies to AdminCP accounts; they should ideally be temporary accounts created for us only. If we have created an account on your site already, you can optionally boost that account to Administrator and then de-admin this account once the issue has been solved.

If you use a .htaccess password protection for your AdminCP directory, it is recommended that you create a new authorised user for DBTech and remove this user once the issue has been solved.

Please test any temporary accounts you create to ensure that the FTP account has access to the forum files, and that the AdminCP account can access the administrative controls for the product we are assisting you with.

Ensuring this is all in order before submitting the information will significantly speed up the process of assisting you. We will alert you via PM if there's any issues with the login information you have provided.

When sending the PM, for your security you should also un-tick the "Save a copy in my Sent Items folder" checkbox. When the access details have been received, we will delete the PM from our inbox. Ensuring you have not kept a copy of the PM reduces the risk of security breaches.

Thank you for helping us debug our products and allowing us to assist you, we appreciate it :D

I can't see CometChat on your site using the account details you provided. Please provide instructions for how to activate the CometChat display so I can test this issue.

I am no longer able to connect to your FTP, once I try to browse to a folder I receive the following message:

[21:29:00] 227 Entering Passive Mode (37,221,170,231,230,41).
[21:29:00] Opening data connection to 37.221.170.231 Port: 58921
[21:29:00] MLSD
[21:29:21] A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

Please let me know once you have corrected this problem.

This issue with ConfigServer Security & Firewall,OK I have disabled ConfigServer Security & Firewall,Please can you check now?

This should now be fixed on your site, it was a bug with CometChat that caused a conflict :)

If i upgrade new cometchat version Does get this issue again? If yes and how to ask cometchat Developer for fix this bug?

Yes, upgrading CometChat will most likely produce this issue again.

They can fix this conflict (and similar conflicts with other mods) by changing all instances of resolve_cp_image_url to resolve_ccpic_image_url in ccpic.php - that's what I did on your site and it works perfectly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back