Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirjonadda

Customer
vBCredits Doing High server load on my forum , Please can you fix high server load issue?

With vBCredits Server Load : 10.32 (6 CPUs) Always And Its up to more than server load : 100

Without vBCredits Server Load : 1.50 , 2.00 (6 CPUs) Max : 4

This is not an issue that can be replicated on any testing forum I have access to.

Can you try disabling the RIchest User module via the vBOptions?

"Number of Richest Users" to 0 in the vBCredits Global Options setting group :)

It's already set to 0 , Enabled vBCredits Than server load going up to 8 , without vBCredits my server load is normally 1 or 2.

Other issue if vBCredits Enabled, Page load take to long time , also posting time take to long Respond.

After Enabled vBCredits Geting email from CSF (IFD) about High 5 minute load average alert.

Time: Wed Jan 15 00:34:03 2014 +0600
1 Min Load Avg: 11.72
5 Min Load Avg: 6.30
15 Min Load Avg: 3.73

If you want replicated this issue, I will give you my site and server login details, So you can verify enable/disable vBCredits for checking server load conditions.

Do you have "Process Transactions in Realtime" enabled? If so, try disabling it, and enabling the scheduled task as per the instructions in the setting above the Realtime setting.

Already all are done, Process Transactions in Realtime set to NO and Scheduled Transaction Processing is 10 but does not help and same condition.

In that case you will need to enable your Slow Query Log and post a sample of the queries here. Contact your host if you don't know how to do this, as it varies on a system-by-system basis.

Enabled mysql slow query, Does we need enable vBCredits for Slow Query Log ? If i enable vBCredits my site going down with high server load.

Yes, in order to detect any slow queries in vBCredits, vBCredits has to be enabled.

In that case it's not really possible for me to debug this issue any further. Until a query shows up there, I have no way of knowing what queries need further optimisation to reduce the load on your server.

I was unable to find any other queries that could be optimised further, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back