Mokonzi

Former Developer
I've got a bug associated with userdate_delete that is coming from one of the DBTech mods, I'm just not sure which.

I'm fairly certain it's not vbCredits (Pro) (I disabled it with no change to the bug).

The others installed are vbShop (Pro), Facebook Style Status, DragonByte Tech: Triple Triad Lite.

I've also got Advanced User Tagging (Lite) and Advanced Post Thanks/Like (Lite) disabled atm.

vbActivity (Pro) might be the cause, but not 100%. When I deactivated the message changed from:

Parse Error: syntax error, unexpected T_REQUIRE_ONCE in /my/site/includes/class_dm_user.php(2315):eval()'d code on line 50

To a message similar about the $end.

If that is the case, some other code is throwing the issue with the $end... :)

I've created and deleted a dozen users in testing today... :)

The reason why the error message changed when you disabled vBActivity is because the mod that is bugged (not a DBTech mod afai can tell) meant that vBActivity couldn't load the hook file properly.
That error means a missing } in one of the plugins. It will be in a mod that doesn't put its plugin code in files, which all DBTech mods do :)

Please check all your installed mods for userdata_delete, and open them. Find the one that doesn't relocate plugin code to a file, and disable it. The odds of it being the right one will have gone up considerably.

I worked my way through the plugins, and the one that caused the problem...

vbShop (Pro).

I worked my way through the ones that didn't export to file first, and then through the others I'd not tried earlier, and the culprit is vbShop. It must be in the file. I've not discovered it now because my chief Spam Assasin doesn't send out the deletion emails, I do, and hence spotted it today at the earliest.

vBShop doesn't have any code in its userdata_delete file. Or rather, it's all commented out.

I'm at a loss as to what's causing it. With all the hooks turned off, vBulletin doesn't have any issues. With blog and the Project Tools off, no issues. The only one that removes the problem is vbShop, nothing else does.

I've checked the files where I can, and can't see an issue. I've checked plugins that aren't linked to files, and can't see the issue either. Nothing is apparent.

Back