Status
Not open for further replies.

stilly

Customer
I have lite running everything is fine. I have tried to upgrade to pro but had to revert back to lite as the pro version just locked up the shout and the alignment was way off.

Do I just need to overwrite the files in vbshout with the pro files? Same directory dbtech>vbshout? Are there any lite files that I need to remove after I ftp the pro files? Never had a problem like this before.

To upgrade to Pro you follow the same instructions as when installing Lite - Upload the contents of the "upload" folder (easiest to just drag and drop the contents of the folder rather than relying on matching the folders yourself) and import the XML with Overwrite set to Yes.

If you have style issues, revert any customised vBShout templates and flush any cache systems like vB Optimise you may be running.

I can tell you this. I know my way around. I have overwritten, uninstalled, re-installed etc, etc. Lite works, pro i get this, no matter what:

shout.jpg

Hmmm then that does not make sense, Fillip H. will have to look into it when he gets back on, as he is the Dev for the mod.

Reverted templates as well in the process. I'm stumped. Does not make sense I agree. Considering lite is:

shout2.jpg

Last edited:
If you're using the IE7 compatibility header in the Style and Language Settings, and attempt to view the Shoutbox in IE, that is what will happen. Try turning that off if you have it enabled :)

Please PM me with an AdminCP account and FTP information, then I should be able to look into this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShout

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back