Bug Shoutbox started showing "Scan Credit Card" on iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Carter

Customer
Hi

Several of my users have recently reported they are seeing a "Scan Credit Card" option on their keyboard on iPhone devices (see attached).

I realise I'm not currently under support but this is quite a serious thing to start happening and has understandably cause some alarm amongst my user base. Can you shed any light on why this might have started to happen?

Thanks

Attachments

• image1.png
    image1.png
    312.1 KB · Views: 3
That looks like an iOS bug rather than a bug in this mod. I have absolutely no control over this, and there is certainly no code in this mod that instructs iOS that that field is a credit card field.

Also, this appears to be an issue with your site - I accessed the old vB4 forum for DBT:

156988BE-C09E-4049-AA5C-2A143CD86451.png

Hello @Mike Carter,

We hope your ticket regarding vBShout has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @Mike Carter,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding vBShout has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShout

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating