Status
Not open for further replies.

ClutchThese

Customer
I'm trying to figure out how to transfer my members points they've accumulated through the VBShop and have them as VBCredits. Thanks a bunch.

Also, i know how to use the credits in VBShop, i'm just trying to get all the current points to transfer over into credits. :)

This gets asked frequently, and the solution is pretty straightforward: Yes, you can integrate vBCredits with vBActivity, vBShop, or both.

Go into vBCredits admin and select the currency manager. From there, click the add a new currency link. On the page that loads, it will have detected the currencies from other addons for you to simply choose from a dropdown list and it will populate the form with the tech details for you. Alter any other settings as you see fit, and save it. Now your events and displays and such can operate with the points from these other addons.

* When using vBActivity, it is best to leave those actions handled under it out of vBCredits, as vBActivity cannot make it's calculations without its own logs.

* When using vBShop only, you could either import the currency into vBCredits, or pick a vBCredits currency from the currency manager and put the value from Field column into the vBShop Points Field setting - and turn off Points Accumulation while you're there.

* When using all three, you will need to chain the vBActivity currency between them, as the vBActivity currency cannot be changed. vBShop by itself can go either way (dbtech_vbactivity_points).

* Any default currencies from vBCredits can be safely deleted afterwards, but you may want to transfer the user balances first. You could also import all of the native currencies from these addons and users can manually transfer between them using the related vBCredits functions.

Found that... i'll try and report back. :)

Ok, i found it. :) i feel dumb for asking this now.

There's a "transfer Currency" section under your manage currency link. then click the "Credits" and at the bottom is a transfer currency. tada.

/thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings