Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarab

Customer
Hello,

I have problem with look of tabs on my forum ="(

My site is Arabic so it's RTL and the mod not that much like RTL, so how can I fix the look?

291728fb7397fc5ab89025f462ed5d84.png

Best Regards,
Sarab

Attachments

• fghjkl.png
    fghjkl.png
    61 KB · Views: 1
Hello,

Login to the AdminCP > Styles & Templates > Your Template, go into dbtech_forumtabs.css and find the following class:

Code:
dl.tabslight2 dd div {
    background-position: 5px center !important;
    background-repeat: no-repeat !important;
    border-top-left-radius: 3px;
    border-top-right-radius: 11px;
    padding: 0 10px 0 25px;
}

changing it too:

Code:
dl.tabslight2 dd div {
    padding: 0 25px 0 10px;
}

Should fix the issue for you. You only need to swap the padding numbers around and that fixes the issue hopefully. Apply this to every theme your forum uses actively as well.

Regards,
Scott

Last edited:
Hello,

Login to the AdminCP > Styles & Templates > Your Template, go into dbtech_forumtabs.css and find the following class:

Code:
dl.tabslight2 dd div {
    padding: 0 10px 0 25px;
}

changing it too:

Code:
dl.tabslight2 dd div {
    padding: 0 25px 0 10px;
}

Should fix the issue for you. You only need to swap the padding numbers around and that fixes the issue hopefully. Apply this to every theme your forum uses actively as well.

Regards,
Scott
Thanks Scott =D

I searched for this class but I found different data:
-moz-border-radius-top{vb:stylevar left}:5px;
-moz-border-radius-top{vb:stylevar right}:11px;
-webkit-border-top-{vb:stylevar left}-radius:3px;
-webkit-border-top-{vb:stylevar right}-radius:11px;
border-top-{vb:stylevar left}-radius:3px;
border-top-{vb:stylevar right}-radius:11px;
padding: 0 10px;
background-position: 5px !important;
padding: {vb:stylevar dbtech_forumtabs_tab_image_padding};
And so I try changing the numbers from this class and other I think maybe have effect but nothing change even with force refresh ="(

the real problem is the white line under the first category won't disappear =.=

Regards,
Sarab

Thanks Scott for the pointers. I'll see if I can work this fix in as needed here.

You should be able to get around this by adjusting the values in the StyleVar dbtech_forumtabs_tab_image_padding. You should have an option for switching the values there which should resolve this issue.

I've an idea on a change I can make to hopefully help with this issue in future.

Thanks Scott =D

I searched for this class but I found different data:

And so I try changing the numbers from this class and other I think maybe have effect but nothing change even with force refresh ="(

the real problem is the white line under the first category won't disappear =.=

Regards,
Sarab

Hello,

If you can send me a link to your forum i can see what the problem might be, it could be the custom theme you have on the forum. Does it also do the same thing for the Default vB theme?

Thanks Scott for the pointers. I'll see if I can work this fix in as needed here.

You should be able to get around this by adjusting the values in the StyleVar dbtech_forumtabs_tab_image_padding. You should have an option for switching the values there which should resolve this issue.

I've an idea on a change I can make to hopefully help with this issue in future.

Thank you Mokonzi for pointing out the stylevar, that is most likely a more user friendly way to fix the issue. =)

Regards,
Scott

Thaks Mokonzi =D

The Image not really a problem, just the arrow for more wanna change it position ="(

And the main problem is under the main categories a white line, I wan't it to be moved ="(

Hello,

If you can send me a link to your forum i can see what the problem might be, it could be the custom theme you have on the forum. Does it also do the same thing for the Default vB theme?
Hi Scott, here is the link: Phantom Theater
It's closed so I will send you user and pass so you can enter =D

And yes, it seems a custom theme problem, the default don't have the white line under *.*

Regards,
Sarab

Ok, I'll take a look at this and try and suggest some ways of working it right for you until a patch is out. :)

Ok, worked out how to incorporate this fix into the next mod. Part of the issues it that it seems that CSS doesn't exactly help in setting the right-to-left correctly... so I've had to add a StyleVar to help with this, as well as fix some other right-to-left issues.

When I get two mins later on I'll post you a suggested CSS fix if I can't get this patch out this week. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Forum Tabs

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back