Status
Not open for further replies.

impaktZygo

Customer
How does one request an award thru vBAA? I would have guessed it would be thru the All Awards list on activity.php, but when we click on a requestable award, it simply takes us back to the award list.

Are you clicking on the award, title of the award, or the link to the right that says, [Request Award]

You should be clicking on the link to the right that says, [Request Award]

So, i think i figured out the problem...the usergroup was not set to be able to request awards for some reason.

Now a different issue. When i click on All Awards from activity.php all i get is a blank white screen. I have tried on both Firefox & Safari.

Thoughts?

I dunno, I see it happening on your site, Fillip H. may know the cause. Strange that the rest of the links work in there. I see you are on the latest version, 3.1.3 we are on 3.1.1 here and don't have that issue, so that may help him track it down.

Last edited:
Understood. We will wait for Fillip H. to make further magic happen lol. In the mean time, I may try reloading the mod files and xml

Please try adding
PHP:
ini_set('display_errors', true);
directly beneath <?php in config.php.

Added the line above to config.php, but it did not have any effect. Please see the below screenshot...

359cdaa8c7c608126694c144f82ed223.png

For informational purposes, we have rebuilt the cache, validated usergroup settings, reinstalled the mod, all to no effect. Even stranger is that this is the only link from activity.php that behaves in this fashion. We did import all the awards from YAAS (of which there are many) but we were able to get to this page after that initial import. The only correlating event I can think of is that we linked the images (which were placed in the correct directory) to the awards around the time this started happening.

Any additional thoughts?

Can you please go to the AdminCP -> Maintenance -> View PHP Info and confirm that "display_errors" is set to "On" there?

Seems this may have been a resource issue. We just increased the resources available to vB and now the award encyclopedia is coming up!!!

Score one for the home team and thank you fellas for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBActivity & Awards

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back