Status
Not open for further replies.

Morrus

Customer
Hi there,

You might recall that I uninstalled the previous version of this mod because it was causing some posts to disappear when edited; uninstalling it fixed the issue. I've reinstalled the latest version and am keeping an eye on what happens.

However, another issue has arisen. Since I installed it, our spoiler block BB code has stopped working correctly. When I uninstall it, it works just fine.

Our spoiler block BB code reads as follows:

Code:
<div style="margin:5px 20px 20px 20px"> <div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px"><b>Spoiler:</b> <input type="button" value="Show" style="width:45px;font-size:10px;margin:0px;padding:0px;" onclick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName(' div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('d iv')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = '';this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('d iv')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Show'; }"></div> <div class="alt2" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px; border: 1px inset;"> <div style="display: none;"> This is a spoiler block </div> </div> </div>

Any ideas on why AUT would be interfering with that, and how to fix the issue?

Thanks!

Nevermind that, it's vBulletin automatically inserting a space in order to allow for word wrapping.

I don't know why AUT interferes with that, but I believe it's due to the way they attempt to find the div surrounding the spoiler tag. I'll have to do more research when I have time, though.

OK. Well, we need the spoiler blocks more than we need the user tags, so I'll remove it (again!). Let me know if you figure anything out, though, and we'll give it another try.

I think the fates are telling us we're not supposed to be using this mod. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.