Status
Not open for further replies.

joroom

Customer
Hello

Since i installed this mod on my forum, it has become very slow, it is also crashing sometimes and causing very high mysql usage & CPU usage.

I cannot see anything suspicious in mysqld.log file nor in the apache error log file.

Any ideas why this is happening ?

If i disable the mod, everything goes back to normal.

Thanks
Jo

Are you using a datastore cacher other than Filecache in your vB config.php? If not, you may want to investigate whether you can install and/or use XCache or APC. They will help reduce some of the computational requirements of DBSEO.

Are you using a datastore cacher other than Filecache in your vB config.php? If not, you may want to investigate whether you can install and/or use XCache or APC. They will help reduce some of the computational requirements of DBSEO.

Hey,

I am using VBOptimize PRO (filecache) .

So if i switch to Xcache in vboptimze, the problem will be solved ?

Thanks
Jo

I have removed DBSEO.

You should mention in the plugin specs that it is very CPU & RAM extensive.

I have tried installing XCache and i have also bought vbOptimize in hopes that the problem will be solved, however it wasnt.

My forum is on a managed server and my database size is more than 5gb.

Its a shame. Is there any way i can get a refund ?

So if i switch to Xcache in vboptimze, the problem will be solved ?
You will need to change the Datastore config parameter in vBulletin's config.php file (/includes/config.php) in order for DBSEO to pick up on it.

You should mention in the plugin specs that it is very CPU & RAM extensive.
That's very subjective, for instance this forum and hundreds of other forums run it just fine.

We also provide a free Lite version for people to try out, which we recommend doing in order to determine whether a mod is right for their particular forum.

Is there any way i can get a refund ?
Due to the nature of digital software, we cannot offer a refund on products that have been downloaded. We could offer you the equivalent amount in store credits that can be applied to future purchases instead, if that's acceptable to you :)

You will need to change the Datastore config parameter in vBulletin's config.php file (/includes/config.php) in order for DBSEO to pick up on it.
Already tried that, but still the forum was very slow

Due to the nature of digital software, we cannot offer a refund on products that have been downloaded. We could offer you the equivalent amount in store credits that can be applied to future purchases instead, if that's acceptable to you :)

I understand and accept :)

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating