Question shipping / billing address

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I am starting to figure this out.. where is the input for PayPal payment? I checked the box but don’t see option for input of PayPal..
You have to use the Payment Profile system in the AdminCP. admin.php?payment-profiles/ then fill out your info there.
Then, go to the eCommerce options and tick the box for this payment profile in the Available payment profiles setting.

also.. I’m trying to make a fake order and the terms of service box is popping up and no shipping option.
The shipping option is in the screenshot in your next post after this one, it's chosen per-item.

Also in the cart is there a way to delete “physical “ next to the product title?
That isn't possible at this time, sorry.

Hey Filip I don’t think this product is right for me I would like to get issued a refund
As per our Terms of Service, a refund is not available after the product is already downloaded. I can offer you the equivalent of the purchase price in store credit, which can be used for other purchases, instead. Let me know if you'd like me to process that for you.

Filip listen I spent $280 on this now and haven’t gotten anywhere from it. I’ve owned 2 e-commerce stores and it was much easier to use than this. It has red flags all over it and is not ready for what I am looking for. What e-commerce store do you order something from and it says “physical” next to the product? Please issue me a refund . You can uninstall the software from my site if you would like , I would really like to use your integrated product in the future when it is set up for selling products like I intend to.

Hello @downeastboat,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte eCommerce has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte eCommerce

XenForo 2.0.6+ XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating