Status
Not open for further replies.

Mica

Customer
Testing out VBO lite on one of my sites now before making the purchase. I have everything installed and working correctly but want to conform something before I make the change. I need to move attachments from database to file system. I had them in the database during the upgrade from smf to vb4 and forgot to move it back. VBO flagged this in the optimal settings check. My question is what is the correct file path for the attachments directory or the recommend one?

Mica

Hi there,

Your site is actually listed on our piracy tracker as having an illegal version of vBShout and Advanced Post Thanks / Like installed - we checked manually and there are indeed unlicensed pro files for those mods on your server.

Please remove any stolen DBTech files from your server.

Regards,

Hi there,

Your site is actually listed on our piracy tracker as having an illegal version of vBShout and Advanced Post Thanks / Like installed - we checked manually and there are indeed unlicensed pro files for those mods on your server.

Please remove any stolen DBTech files from your server.

Regards,

I am using the lite versions downloaded from vbulletin.org

I have manually confirmed that the /dbtech/vbshout_pro and /dbtech/thanks_pro folders exist on your server. These folders are not available in the vBulletin.org version of these mods.

Please delete all vBShout and APTL files, then re-download the Lite versions from this site.

for the second time, I do not have the pro versions installed. I dont even use your version of a shoutbox. I am using VSa Chatbox, I used your lite version of the shoutbox for about a week and then switched to the one I am using now and have been for over a year.

your directory list shows usertag (guessing lite version). I hated that mod and have never installed it on my server, how could that folder be on their. something from one of your lite mods is doing this. I would respond more to this but apparently my ip has been blocked from the site

Nothing in any of our mods randomly installs files and folders unrelated to it on any server.

If you really feel this is an error on our part, pm me with a admin account and ftp info so I can manually verify that these truly don't exist.

No your ip is not blocked, we just did some stuff to the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vB Optimise

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back