Status
Not open for further replies.

Morrus

Customer
Don't worry; I'm sure I'll get bored of making these feature suggestions soon enough. I don't expect to see any of them! :)

So my forum has thousands of posts with attachments in them which I now wish were in the downloads area. It would be handle if I could click an icon on a post. With an attachment in it and it copies the attachment(s), post content (as description) over to the downloads area, assigned to the user who made the post. Probably asking which category to place it in. Allow admins, mods to do it, plus allow users to do it for their own posts.

Also, if there's any way to automatically extract the front page of a PDF into an image (actually, now I say it, there is - one of the PDF stores I sell through does exactly that) that could help with those users who don't ever add a thumbnail to their downloads.

There. Any other one for the ever increasing "will place under consideration" pile.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
It's definitely a good idea, once Dylan works out the issue with importing attachments into Reviews, that would make this job much easier :)

Status
Not open for further replies.