Status
Not open for further replies.

HowardE

Customer
When I click on Optimal Settings Check or System Test I get a white screen.

I have tried this on IE, FF, and Chrome.

In FF I see this:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<vboptimise><data Month="Installation" Amount="0"/><data Month="Dec 20th" Amount="15111"/></vboptimise>

Thanks.

Please add the following to your config.php file:
PHP:
ini_set('display_errors', true);
and then let me know if there's a PHP error on the blank page.

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(1353) : eval()'d code on line 58

Thanks. Appreciate the prompt attention.

FWIW - the product appears to be working. As I have the forum set to show the "vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise (Reduced on this page: MySQL 30.77%)" and it does...

Disable all plugins running on cache_templates one by one until you find the culprit - if it's a DBTech mod, post it in its own thread for that mod, if it's not a DBTech mod then you'll need to contact the author of that mod :)

That didn't do anything. Including this product, I only have 10 (in addition to the vBulletin default products)

---------- Post added at 16:05 ---------- Previous post was at 14:10 ----------

I tried disabling ALL products one at a time, and the plugins using cache_templates (all at once) and still not working...

You got the same error message even though you disabled all plugins that ran on cache_templates?

You got the same error message even though you disabled all plugins that ran on cache_templates?

Yes. ALL plugins that ran on cache_templates. Including the ones from the VB CMS and VB Blog

---------- Post added 21st December 2011 at 07:52 ---------- Previous post was 20th December 2011 at 16:43 ----------

So are you guys out of ideas?

Very much so, unfortunately I dont think theres anything else I can do. The error isnt with vB Optimise, and without knowing what plugin is causing it, even if I were to go to your AdminCP I would be guessing at best as to which plugin is the culprit :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vB Optimise

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back