Bug Not seeing any additional items cached in xCache for plugin accelerator

Status
Not open for further replies.

bzcomputers

Customer
As suggested I set the storage path outside of the "public_html" folder. I can also confirm the php files were created in that path/folder set in the admincp.

What I'm not seeing is reference to any of those files actually being cached. My xCache control panel has not shown reference to any of those files with the "PHP Cached" list. In the "PHP Cached" list I do see reference to another file outside "public_html" that it is currently being cached unrelated to this mod, so I know xCache is referencing files outside "public_html" correctly.

Any ideas?

I don't know what criteria XCache applies when it decides whether to cache a file or not, sorry :(

I was actually just wondering the same thing. I see that the files were written, and they have content, but I can't tell if anything is being done with them.

Regardless, you're still getting the benefits of reduced eval() processing time, which is especially important if you use many non-DBTech mods. These mods tend to have all their code inline, rather than being a series of require() or include() statements.

With a lot of DBTech mods installed, all the require() statements are condensed into a single one, so there's still savings going on :)

YEah, it's definitely working! My already high page load times are down an average of 4 seconds since installing yesterday!

cpf_page_load_times.PNG

FYI, I do see a lot of cache hits from these two files:
dbtech/vboptimise_pro/hooks/fetch_template_complete.php
dbtech/vboptimise_pro/hooks/template_render_output.php

Would it make sense for those files to get more hits when this feature is on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vB Optimise

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back