Status
Not open for further replies.

majjed2008

Customer
Hi

From some time i am trying many of your plugin and one of them is vb download , i upload many files to it and many things with 3.5 GB today i went to buy it and i make the payment then i download last V from your site and i upload every thing to my site and i import the product , the problem is :

I fined all my setting correctly in my admin CP but i dont fined the download page in the forum it gone away , how i can fix that please without loss the file i already upload them 2 days ago before the pouches

waiting for your help as soon as you can
best regards
MJ

okay i fix that from gorup promotion , now all my file and picture are not up when press any one to download i get :
The file is missing from the server.

Hi there,

Your site is actually listed on our piracy tracker as having an illegal version of Advanced Post Thanks / Like and Thread Ratings - we checked manually and there are indeed unlicensed pro files for these mods on your server.

If you have a licence for those Pro versions on another account, please update the licence URL to point to your domain so your site gets unflagged.

Regards,

Could you please create and PM me with a temporary FTP and AdminCP account?

For security reasons, we recommend you create a new FTP account only for DBTech support, then disable or delete it after we have both confirmed the issue has been solved and there are no further issues.

The same applies to AdminCP accounts; they should ideally be temporary accounts created for us only. If we have created an account on your site already, you can optionally boost that account to Administrator and then de-admin this account once the issue has been solved.

If you use a .htaccess password protection for your AdminCP directory, it is recommended that you create a new authorised user for DBTech and remove this user once the issue has been solved.

Please test any temporary accounts you create to ensure that the FTP account has access to the forum files, and that the AdminCP account can access the administrative controls for the product we are assisting you with.

Ensuring this is all in order before submitting the information will significantly speed up the process of assisting you. We will alert you via PM if there's any issues with the login information you have provided.

When sending the PM, for your security you should also un-tick the "Save a copy in my Sent Items folder" checkbox. When the access details have been received, we will delete the PM from our inbox. Ensuring you have not kept a copy of the PM reduces the risk of security breaches.

Thank you for helping us debug our products and allowing us to assist you, we appreciate it :D

I just update thread rating to last V and after I upload file via ftp the page inside vbadmin are not loading and it give me : The connection was reset
you can see that when you will login , please kindly fix that problem to me as soon as you can since my forum are online and ruing and that will effect my costumer .

Thank you in advance

Unfortunately I cannot assist you because your server is having technical difficulties.

When I attempt to access "Manage Products" in your AdminCP I receive the following error message:
Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.

Please let me know when you have corrected this server issue so that I can proceed to assist you :)

Unfortunately I cannot assist you because your server is having technical difficulties.

When I attempt to access "Manage Products" in your AdminCP I receive the following error message:
Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.

Please let me know when you have corrected this server issue so that I can proceed to assist you :)

The server was run correctly and the site once i update via FTP the thread rating files , the ADMINCP start to give this error , so it is your plugin not server side , anyway i connect my host and i am sure 100% it is thread rating made that .

Last edited:
I'll get Dylan involved and fwd him the information so he can take a look :)

Meanwhile I'll disable Thread Ratings so that I can proceed.

I had to create a new default (unmodified) style because your default style has made a lot of customisations that make the sidebar in vBDownloads unusable.

I have no problems uploading files: Test File

Please link me to a file that you are unable to download and I'll test that too :)

This one for Ex also all picture gone away is that normal ?

I also test to upload file but still same i cant upload and the tamplet is important to me i cant change it , what can i do ?

here is one bigger than 60MB that i can not download : Worldwide Invest - Forex Forum

Did you have a previous version of thread ratings running and working or was that your first install of it?

I'm not sure what's going on. I reuploaded all the files and reimported the xml and it doesn't kill anything. But, for some reason it's only working on the setting of above thread. It wont work on top of first post or bottom of first post. I'll keep troubleshooting it, but wanted you to know it's on there and active and the forum is still running.

I'm not sure what's going on. I reuploaded all the files and reimported the xml and it doesn't kill anything. But, for some reason it's only working on the setting of above thread. It wont work on top of first post or bottom of first post. I'll keep troubleshooting it, but wanted you to know it's on there and active and the forum is still running.

Thank you very much , that is good and also the place is the old place and that is okay with me i dont want to change it , now very important to me is VBdownload to work can you help me please to make it work coz i need it this days

Please check your web server's error logs - Internal Server Error 500 is not something we can assist with unless we see the error message in the error_log file on the server.

For a CentOS / WHM server, this error log is located at /usr/local/apache/logs/error_log

Other server setups may vary.

Please check your web server's error logs - Internal Server Error 500 is not something we can assist with unless we see the error message in the error_log file on the server.

For a CentOS / WHM server, this error log is located at /usr/local/apache/logs/error_log

Other server setups may vary.

Hi

okay i will bring it to you but i dont think that will help coz i cant upload any file now in vbdwonload

the error log is big file 190 MB do you want me to upload it all or you need just a part so i can look for it , also I still can not upload any file to vbdwonload , please kindly help me to fix this since the plugin not good for me if i cant fix this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBDownloads

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back