Question No link to buy a raffle ticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

soso

Customer
There seems to be no link to buy the raffle tickets? The usergroup permissions have been added .. Am i missing something guys ..

Cheers ...

Make sure the usergroup and per-category permissions are correct, and that the raffle's start date has passed.

Thanks pal, but they are .. Will have another go tomorrow now it is bed time .. :RpS_flapper:

Ok, i may narrow this down a little .. The link appears when i set the "Entry Cost" to 5 .. When i set it to 50 or 100 there is no link? Surely i should be able to set the amount of the ticket to more than 5 ...

Cheers ....

Also setting the Time Between Entries How long (in minutes) a user must wait between each entry. 0 = no limit. to 5 also does not work, you can buy one after the other without waiting ... :RpS_rolleyes:

Ok, i may narrow this down a little .. The link appears when i set the "Entry Cost" to 5 .. When i set it to 50 or 100 there is no link? Surely i should be able to set the amount of the ticket to more than 5 ...

Cheers ....
That means you do not have 50 or 100 credits. Naturally there is no link when you do not have the required amount of credits :)

Also setting the Time Between Entries How long (in minutes) a user must wait between each entry. 0 = no limit. to 5 also does not work, you can buy one after the other without waiting ... :RpS_rolleyes:
This will be fixed in the next version, and will be corrected for future raffle entries only :)

That means you do not have 50 or 100 credits. Naturally there is no link when you do not have the required amount of credits

Ah, but that is not correct .. We have many people with plenty of credit that see no link .. Also, i can make a new raffle, which the link will appear, buy one ticket and the link disappears for everyone ????

Cheers ..

Ah, but that is not correct .. We have many people with plenty of credit that see no link ..
Have you changed the currency to match one that already exists on your forum?

Also, i can make a new raffle, which the link will appear, buy one ticket and the link disappears for everyone ????
This is due to the "max entries" setting in the raffle manager :)

Neither of these issues are issues I'm able to replicate.

If you PM me with an FTP and AdminCP account I'll look into this @ your site.

If these issues can not be fixed, i would like to be refunded for both vBcredits and the this mod .. vBcredits wa bought to run in conjunction with the raffle mod and to be honest i feel as though you have sold me a wet fish .. The raffles mod is full of bugs ....

I will post back when I have more information for you, unfortunately I cannot possibly get to all support tickets in a single day. Sorry for the delay :(

I have now deleted this script due to it not functioning correctly. There are so many bugs in this i can't believe you have it on sale. Please refund me the costs of this for the reasons i have posted in this thread.

The issues have been handled via PM :)

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Raffles

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back