Question Delete old raffles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoopz

Customer
Hello.

I activated the automatical raffle every 3 days. But after one raffle is down, it is still in the list of raffle.
Is is possible to autodelete these raffles? Or maybe to move it under "Done Raffle" or something like this?

Unfortunately it's not possible to automatically delete older raffles, sorry :(

Not at this time, sorry :(

One last question:
Atm when users buy a ticket, it will not shown in the transaction history. Is it possible to show it in the transaction history when a user buy a ticket?
i mean the transaction history of vBCredits

At the moment, this mod does not have tight enough integration with DragonByte Credits to allow for that to happen, sorry :(

In order for transactions to create an entry into vBCredits, each modification will need to be explicitly coded for vBCredits, in a way that's incompatible with non-vBCredits installations. Therefore, every single currency exchange will need very complicated logic checks added to see whether vBCredits is installed, enabled, and whether the currencies are linked.

In short, it's not easy to do so it's not something I can just hack together for you unfortunately :(

At the moment, this mod does not have tight enough integration with DragonByte Credits to allow for that to happen, sorry :(

In order for transactions to create an entry into vBCredits, each modification will need to be explicitly coded for vBCredits, in a way that's incompatible with non-vBCredits installations. Therefore, every single currency exchange will need very complicated logic checks added to see whether vBCredits is installed, enabled, and whether the currencies are linked.

In short, it's not easy to do so it's not something I can just hack together for you unfortunately :(

Okay. :/

But thank you anyway, fast support!

Hello Snoopz,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Raffles

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings