Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
ALTER TABLE node ADD dbtech_thanks_disabledbuttons INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

Code:
ALTER TABLE node ADD dbtech_thanks_requiredbuttons_content INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

Code:
ALTER TABLE node ADD dbtech_thanks_requiredbuttons_attach INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

Code:
ALTER TABLE node ADD dbtech_thanks_firstpostonly INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

Remember to add your table prefix if you use one.

Hi!. Thanks for getting back so fast.

Do you have any issue running the following SQL?

{code]
ALTER TABLE node
ADD COLUMN dbtech_thanks_disabledbuttons INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD COLUMN dbtech_thanks_requiredbuttons_content INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD COLUMN dbtech_thanks_requiredbuttons_attach INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD COLUMN dbtech_thanks_firstpostonly INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';
[/code]

Peformance wise, this should better solution.

I separated them simply so that you'd have more control over the time it took to run each add - if you couldn't watch over them, or something.

It doesn't matter either way :)

The point will be:

Each command takes 20 mins on my server. So, running 4 of them will be 80 mins.

Running all together, only takes 21 minutes. A quite gain if you ask me :), and what is more important. When this is running the table is locked and nobody could post on the forum at that moment. So also planning is crucial for this Query.

Anyway, it's up and running. Thanks.

Now we have a problem that we can not enable buttons on the AdminCP....

Try running
Code:
ALTER TABLE dbtech_thanks_button CHANGE active active TINYINT( 1 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1'

I will try that. Sadly we had stumbled on other issues related to VB5 and we are delaying the deployment. So it will take some time to reinstall the mod again... I will let you know the outcome.

Hello.

We just managed to re install the product.

Now we can not access the ACP component of the Thanks mod.

We have the following error

"Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message."

Now I have other error... sorry to be pain in the ass.

When I click on the "like" I have the following error

[Wed Jun 05 16:25:20 2013] [error] [client xx] PHP Notice: Undefined index: immune in /home/nosolohd/public_html/vb5test/core/packages/dbtechthanks/api/thanks/core.php on line 355, referer:

And nothing happens (error 500 in the back).

Do you have $config['report_all_php_errors'] set to true in your presentation config?

Sorted.

VB5 has a funny behavior, and if something fails it wont work until you create a new thread or something else....

Thanks for your quick responses!!!.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Post Thanks / Like

vBulletin 5.0.x vBulletin 5.1.x vBulletin 5.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating