Status
Not open for further replies.
I've edited the install script to slim it down a little, and also added these queries to the linked thread:
Code:
ALTER TABLE user ADD dbtech_thanks_points INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'
Code:
ALTER TABLE user ADD dbtech_thanks_settings INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'
Code:
ALTER TABLE user ADD dbtech_thanks_alertcount INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'
Code:
ALTER TABLE user ADD dbtech_thanks_settings2 INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'
Code:
ALTER TABLE user ADD dbtech_thanks_excluded TINYINT(1) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

I've edited the install script to slim it down a little, and also added these queries to the linked thread:
Code:
ALTER TABLE user ADD dbtech_thanks_points INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'
Code:
ALTER TABLE user ADD dbtech_thanks_settings INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'
Code:
ALTER TABLE user ADD dbtech_thanks_alertcount INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'
Code:
ALTER TABLE user ADD dbtech_thanks_settings2 INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'
Code:
ALTER TABLE user ADD dbtech_thanks_excluded TINYINT(1) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'
What do you mean with edit the install script? Should i redownload the whole product file?

Ok now it's working.
Its on this step now
Code:
Finalising Install...
What does it doing? updating each user / each post?

Yeah, it's inserting a record into the statistics table for each member of your forum :)

Yup, though before running the importer I'd confirm manually that the number of entries in there match the number of entries in the user table - that will avoid potential issues with the importer not being able to recalculate stats properly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Post Thanks / Like

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back