Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxLiao

Customer
I went into the vBDonate dashboard, selected Donation Bar Settings, changed the Set Countdown Date to December 2014, and saved. When I did this I saw "expired/reset" option go away, but it still showed a full bar and included all of the past (2013) contributions. It didn't refresh (to an empty bar) or start over in any fashion.

I changed the Monthly or Yearly? setting to Monthly, and the Set Countdown Date to February 2014, and when I did that the donation bar simply disappeared. *poof* :eek:

I changed the settings back to yearly and December 2014, but the donation bar is still missing. I tested the system with a $10 donation, and it workes just fine. It shows the contribution on the contribution list and takes my money, but there's no bar. I miss my bar ... :RpS_sad:

Also, the previous date was set to December 2013, shouldn't the old (2013) contributions be archived or something when I change it to 2014? I was a little concerned that when I changed the date to December 2014 the bar - (when I could still see it) - was full and indicating that we'd met our goal. This was true for last year, not this year.

Thanks for your support!!

[Edit/Update]: I didn't notice there was an update to vBDonate. I did just update to the latest version (1.4.5pl3), and the issue still exists.

Last edited:
Hmmm. If you set the bar to monthly and use March 2014 as the Set Countdown Date, does it still disappear?

If possible, can you PM me some Admin login details for your site so I may take a look for you?

No, that didn't fix the issue.

Sending you a PM with login info.

Thank you! :)

/crossing my fingers in the hope that I didn't do (or miss) something dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBDonate

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back