Question New payment integration for vBdonate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eden

Customer
I saw your announcement that you were going to use stripe as a replacement for PayPal.

Therefore, I would like to know if you plan to add Stripe payments in vBdonate or offer a paid add-on to add other payment methods like "Stripe" and payments via crypto currencies as it is becoming more and more common.

By adding new payment methods, it would breathe new life into your excellent vBdonate mods, and you can attract potential new buyers.

I am very interested in these and would be willing to pay for an add-on for vBdonate or a new mod.

There will absolutely not be any payment system updates for vBulletin add-ons. We accept Stripe here @ DBTech because XenForo 2 has a "Payment Profile" system that allows add-ons to support multiple payment processors.

I would strongly recommend you upgrade your website to XenForo 2.2 - the XenForo version of vBDonate also supports payment profiles :)

Hello @Eden,

We hope your ticket regarding vBDonate has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @Eden,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding vBDonate has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBDonate

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating