Status
Not open for further replies.

Tdemski

Customer
So it seems like what we want to do is partially there just wondering how/what would be the best way to implement the following if possible or if it can potentially get added....

1) Make the link above normally visible to users who are logged in. If you visit the link above without an account you will be able to see the donator list with the contributions. However that is only accessible if you know the link to it. Otherwise if you visit that page it only shows Contribute & My Contributions. Showing the #id , the username, amount and date as seen logged out would be just fine.
*Correction: As a registered user they can view the Contribution List however it only appears through one link. Clicking the Donate button will bring them to the landing page with the donation info. Then on that page, just under the About Us tab there is a Contribution List on what I call the sub-navbar that the users can click to pull up the Confirmed Contributions List, this is what we want. However, if they browse to that page by clicking the drop down arrow on the Donation Bar, clicking on My Contributions, the View Confirmed Tab is not there nor is there an option on that drop down to view the Confirmed Contributions List. I could probably atleast temporarily fix this by just adding an extra link directly to the confirmed contributions page by editing the template that is using, yea?

2) Then is there any way(or could one be implemented) to break down that list by month? Maybe an option in the admincp to show it as a running list or break it down by month?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Sounds interesting. You can add links using the Navigation Manager, and you can restrict them to logged in users as well. That would let you add a link to the contributors list.

I'll have a look at what might be involved to add the whole feature in properly and then when we look at the next major update we can see what we can include. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.