Bug Missing registration.js

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroHour

Customer
Hi
Like this post: http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/f182/registration-js-files-missing-18081/
I recently updated my plugin from 2.0.5 to the latest version and there is no registration.js file although I have checked my templates and they are not customised.
The template dbtech_registration has a reference to it and it is reverted.
Also I have setup the site so emails need to be verified before they can register on the site, when someone submits an email though there is no feedback that the submission was successful (aka the page seems to refresh back to the same enter an email to verify page)

Any thoughts would be welcome.

Not sure how it got confused last time around, but the template you pointed out definitely references registration

It is very safe to ignore this (better yet delete the reference) as Adv Reg doesn't use any custom javescript files at this time. A hot fix will be applied to reference the correct empty js file (core.js).

Regarding the email verification user feedback, is there supposed to be a popup message or similar after submitting registration to let the user know the submission was successful as it appears currently it just shows the same page again even though it does send the link.

When a user submits their email for verification before registering it will indeed show a standard vBulletin redirect page informing them that have done so.

A hotfix has been uploaded for this issue and any remaining questions about your secondary issue should be started in a new thread so it can be properly handled.

Hello ZeroHour,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Fixed.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Registration

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings