Status
Not open for further replies.

Nxt

Customer
I enabled the options for separate Archives and Detach Shout. Mostly the reasons I bought the pro version.

I uploaded the pro version right over my lite install... (didn't see anything that said it couldn't be done).

All other options are currently working but I cannot seem to get archives accessible to my users along with the shoutbox to pop open in another window.

Thanks, Awesome product btw!

Last edited:
As per this page: vBShout (vB5) - DragonByte Tech | vBulletin Mods & Addons these features are currently missing from the vB5 version because at the time of release, it was impossible to implement those features.

Currently, vB5 is still very much in a state of flux backend-wise, so we cannot dedicate the time to implement these missing features at this point in time as we would simply need to re-do the work shortly after. Rest assured, we will be re-implementing them, when the mods exit "Alpha" status :)

Alright, I totally took that part of the site as here is a list of pro advantages. this isn't good :\

Currently, it says "Missing Features List" in large font - would you be able to give feedback as to how we can make this clearer to avoid future confusion?

Im not really sure. I just mis-understood.

I did come across an issue that the chatbox just stops reponding. Its happening currently on my site. There was about 15 people in it. I've repaired cache and cleared system cache

"if i don't type every couple minutes, I know have to close my entire browsers, log back in to get chat to accept my next message"

keeps happening, I tried lowering and raising idle time
now my users send messages but they aren't appearing again
I have to log out, close browser, log back in and sometimes that fixes it
it seems to be most users using chrome

Last edited:
That will happen if your users don't use the "Remember Me" checkbox when logging in :)

That's odd. I do check that on every browser I use. I am logged in. After it doesn't allow me to send any messages, if I refresh the page, I don't appear in the active user box anymore. This seems to be most common with Chrome.

Right now for example, I loaded my site, am I currently logged in but cannot send messages. I don't appear in the active users box. I logged out and logged in and the same thing.

I load up Firefox since I was using Chrome and I am able to send messages. Chrome still cannot.

Now the exact same thing is happening in Firefox. I keep hearing beeps like the messages are being sent but they are not being displayed. I closed Firefox and reopened, loaded the site and chat now works.. Let's see how long this time.

Last edited:
Didn't chat for abit, didn't go idle. Messages load from others but mine won't send. Same thing is happening to my users.

Here is the exact screen:
Capture.PNG

I am logged in (I can post in threads) but chat just refuses to work. Close Firefox and reopen, load the webpage, messages will send again in the chatbox. With Chrome, that doesn't work, you have to clear cookies/cache/reload(MOST of the time it works, not always)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShout

vBulletin 5.0.x vBulletin 5.1.x vBulletin 5.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back