• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikez006

Customer
On the Credits page when a member clicks the currency they get the popup menu where they are able to purchase more currency through Paypal. The issue is when a member enters a value amount the "Type desired amount to calculate price shown here after minimum met" message takes 3-6 seconds to update.

Members are clicking submit before it updates and it's not going to Paypal.

Second issue, when I enter a value say $22, it will display $22, but sometimes it shows $2.20 and it keeps changing between the two. When clicking submit the Paypal payment page shows the correct amount, but it can be confusing to members if the value keeps flip-flopping.

The final issue is that even when the message does update and user clicks submit, some people are reporting that it takes 10+ seconds for it to process and finally go to Paypal. During those 10 seconds after hitting submit it just appears as though nothing is happening.

When I first starting using VBcredits it was very fast, not it seems to be slowing down. Any ideas how to fix this?

Since it seems all the issues are related, for now I'll only deal with the slow-down aspect;

Can you check the size of the credits_transaction table in phpMyAdmin? I'm looking for the number of rows, not the storage size :)

That shouldn't slow down unless you're on a shared host or a severely underspecced VPS.

In either case, you can purge some older entries from that table and see if that works :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back