Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan

Customer
Looking to mass add credits to all users who have been active in the last month. I saw this post that said

If you Show Advanced Options instead, you will expose the mass-recalculation commands which you can apply to the displayed users. For pro users, you can create mathematical formulas which include the data shown on the table (for example P+10 would give them an amount of credits that is their post count plus ten). Using that you can even completely transfer one currency into another by using the variables defined there.

But I do not see a where to mass edit all?

I also do not see where to set up PayPal to,sell credits? Im wondering if I missed a file when u
Grading from lite to pro?

OK i reuploaded everything and it it there.

Next q: how do i set up buying credits thru paypal? I have a purchase activity set up and I have Conversions set up but do not see the purchase link anywhere? When i clikc the credits in my post i only see the donation link?

THis can be closed. I have found where to buy credits, although it does not work I get a security token missing. I will open a separate support ticket for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings