Bug Links are not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still waiting for valid FTP and AdminCP information, the information provided previously does not work. I won't be able to assist you if you do not provide me with working access details that will not expire.

Thank you :)

I have tested this on the SigarettaElectronicaForum site, which is what I was given access to, and I am unable to replicate this issue. The link is correct.

I tested this with the "Not Sold" email as per your report in post #14.

I have tried but nothing change.

When I click on "Your item Sample items. Don't Buy it. has not sold. "

It link me to this page: Sigaretta Elettronica Forum

but it redirect me to the homepage.

Hi Fillip,
in my old post (the 14) i had loaded another link (the same issue on my other forum).
Now I have corrected the link and is the one you can see quoted here.
To replicate the issue it need that the article loaded, expire and a message arrive in the inbox saying this:

Item.png

Last edited:
I am still unable to replicate this issue @ your forum. The links are working fine for me.

What mods do you have installed that affect the SEO of links? I'm wondering if this is a setting that somehow is unique to your user account. The part of the link that is missing is a vBulletin Options setting for the file name. If everything else works fine, it's something that interfere's for just your account, or accounts with similar settings. Do other user report it? If so, what difference is there between there accounts and the ones we are testing with?

Yes guys, like you can see the links to make the same action in my account (admin) and in the one i give you (test10) are different:

this is the one of the test10 account and work
Viewing Listing: Test - Sigaretta Elettronica Forum

to me the link point here:
Sigaretta Elettronica Forum

and redirect me to the home page.

So are 2 different link for the same action.
Strange. What I can do to fix it?

I don't know if this succeded also to other users.
So is will not be a good thing.

What are your permission setups? Without knowing the full list of modifications you run, it might be tricky to trace it. Something is preventing it processing correctly that only applies to your setup.

The link you posted is working perfectly fine for me.

You most likely have a mod conflict that only affects your particular computer or browser.

Eh no Fillip,
like you can see also on your site it's shown that my link point to the home page.
Look here:
listings.png

Also if you see the 2 links are more different.

If you need I can give you the access to the admin account.
Know also that this issue it comes on bth forum i have.
Is it possible that is the non updated version of DBSeo?
Because I had buyed the DBSeo plugins but i always have recived timeout errors. Tons each day.
Now you say that you have fixed those problems but in this time i haven't money... :) so i cannot upgrade.
But would be good have, also that old version i have buyed, without all those emails errors, maybe if you can give a little look and know how to fix this 2 things would be great, because quite sure are related to the Seo plugin and the redirection of those pages.

If you need I can give you the access to the admin account.
Know also that this issue it comes on bth forum i have.
Is it possible that is the non updated version of DBSeo?
Because I had buyed the DBSeo plugins but i always have recived timeout errors. Tons each day.
Now you say that you have fixed those problems but in this time i haven't money... :) so i cannot upgrade.
But would be good have, also that old version i have buyed, without all those emails errors, maybe if you can give a little look and know how to fix this 2 things would be great, because quite sure are related to the Seo plugin and the redirection of those pages.

Thanks for the update on this markoroots. It might be out of date plugins causing the issues, and Fillip H. will know more of that. But if you can isolate some feature or situation that is unique to your admin setup that would help. If you want to send Fillip H. some access to the admin account, that might help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Classifieds

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back