Bug Links are not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

markoroots

Customer
Hi there,
when an item is unsold, arrive a message that tell you that the item isn't been sold, with a link of the item posted, inside the message.
That link is not working, it bring me always again in the home page.

Great way to give support.

Sorry for the delay on this. Busy few weeks. I've looked at this before and had this working with one of the latest patches, I'm not sure what's made this flag up again. What settings are you using for your SEO, etc. I'll have another look at the code we adjusted before to make sure nothing got missed out.

Thanks for your patience and my apologies again for the delay in getting back to you.

Don't worry is not a problem.
In the Seo plugin the "clssifieds urls" are enabled and are selected all the first voices of each tab.
But this succeeded in both forum I have installed it so must be some bug I think.

Don't worry is not a problem.
In the Seo plugin the "clssifieds urls" are enabled and are selected all the first voices of each tab.
But this succeeded in both forum I have installed it so must be some bug I think.

Just back from my weekend away. I might ask for Fillip H. to see if he has any suggestions as he has a lot to do with the SEO part of the plugin. It sounds like a bug or mismatch of some sort.

Sorry for the delay. Can you try disabling the "Rewrite Emails" setting in General Rewrite Settings in DBSEO and see if that resolves it for you?

I have tried but nothing change.

When I click on "Your item Sample items. Don't Buy it. has not sold. "

It link me to this page: http://www.sigarettaelettronicaforum.com/?do=listing&action=viewlisting&listingid=43

but it redirect me to the homepage.

Last edited:
The user I was provided previously no longer has AdminCP access, so I cannot debug this issue further.

Yes because I gave you one month ago. :)
So I thought you just had seen.

I re enable it now.

Thanks matey. Fillip H. will have a look when he has a few more minutes spare. Can you keep the access until either the problem is resolved or we say we're finished with it? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Classifieds

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back