Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick

Customer
Hi Mokonzi,

I know how busy you are...

But one of my members posted a thread about the classifieds.

Code:
How do I know what an item sold for ? I was bidding on a nds card and its ended but don't know what the final price was or weather I won it or not as cant seem to find any reference of it now?

I do not know what to tell him.

I mean if he bidded on the item, then would he have a log in his classifieds CP area that would have a link to the item?

Cheers Mokonzi, and sorry for all the posts!

Regards
Mick

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'll add in a means to see what has happened to items you have bid on but not won. However, the system should already be sending users a notification when they have been outbid. It should also let them know if a listing has been cancelled. I'll double check those systems are working correctly.

Thanks mokonzi :)

This is very helpful... I can see where the member is coming from, I could not even find a link to it to post for him?

Would he get a notification if he did win the item but a reserve was not met?

While we are talking about notifications, Can we/Do we moderators and admin get a notification when a new listing is submitted?

The only way I know a new listing has been added to the classifieds if if I go into the classifieds and scroll down to see new listings, then I approve them.

Thank you
Mick

A notification should come through as well if they fail to meet the reserve.

I can look at some notifications for admins. Kinda like an hourly email? Or would you want something more instant?

You should be able to see listings that need approving from the Moderation Queue (including how many are waiting approval).

When you say notification do you mean PM or EMail.

I was thinking about the notification system used by vbulletin, when I log on I get a drop down at the top of my forums with PMS, THANKS, LIKES, MENTIONS, FOOTBALL, POSTS TO APPROVE.

It would be great for me to also get a notification (and our moderators) that there is a new classified listing to approve.

The notification system is so useful for me as it will not remove them until I have visited the PM's, Thanks, likes, etc so it kind of does not let me or the team forget!

Thanks Mokonzi

Mick

Status
Not open for further replies.