Legacy Suggestions for the new store items

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikez006

Customer
I've been using the new store for about 3-4 days now and am getting the same requests over and over.

1) Add a hover info box over items that appear for sale on the thread page and thread creation page? Some item titles aren't descriptive enough to explain exactly how they work and I don't want to use super long titles to explain it.

2) For Auto-bump, I have two items setup that expire in 10 days and 30 days. Would it be possible to add a counter somewhere showing how many days are left until the items expires? Could be on directly on the thread page or on the Inventory page.

Members keep asking me how they can tell how many days they have left before it expires. There's no way to tell currently.

3) Option to remove items from the store and only display them on the thread page and thread creation page.

4) Prevent duplicate purchases. When someone buys an item from the thread page or thread creation page, the button appears as "Purchased" however members are still clicking on it multiple times and making duplicate purchases. Any way to prevent them from purchasing certain items multiple times for the same thread?

For Auto-bump, they should be purchaseable multiple times, however it should warn them that they already have an active auto-bump, "You already purchased auto-bump for 10 days. You have 5 days left." If someone tries to buy multiple auto-bumps before the time expires.

5) Thread ID or URL column on inventory page. Currently you can hover over items in your inventory to see the thread ID number, however when you hover it says "Content ID" and most members don't know that that means it's the thread ID #.

Members who have purchased lots of thread items keep asking me how do they know which items belongs to which thread. Then I have to explain about the hover and Content ID.

It would be much more user friendly if a separate column could be created with the thread ID number and a link to the actual URL.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back