Question Is there a version for vb 5x?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blitz21

Customer
Are there plans for a DBSEO for vBulletin 5? we are considering upgrading and I'm wondering if this is feasible. Please let me know. Thanks!

They will differ quite a bit. I would strongly recommend you avoid vB5 at all cost, as it is not suitable for use on production forums that wish to run custom modifications.

Thanks for this. So in other words, if I were to upgrade to vB5, I would have to turn off the DBSEO plugin, upgrade, and then the vB5 forum would have the SEO friendly URLs, but no DBSEO (or comparable) backend. Right?

Correct, and all existing links that uses the DBSEO URLs would need to be manually redirected (by you, we don't offer a service for this) or they would all return 404.

Correct, and all existing links that uses the DBSEO URLs would need to be manually redirected (by you, we don't offer a service for this) or they would all return 404.

LOL - I have posts dating back to 1999. Don't think that's going to be a "go" for me.

Hello blitz21,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings