Not open for further replies.

Ambro

Customer
Database error in vBulletin 4.2.2:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT *
FROM dbtech_vbdonate_donations
WHERE id =;

MySQL Error : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 3
Error Number : 1064
Request Date : Wednesday, March 5th 2014 @ 04:20:59 AM
Error Date : Wednesday, March 5th 2014 @ 04:21:00 AM
Script : http://xxx.com/vbdonate_gateway.php
Referrer :
IP Address : 198.72.230.71
Username : Unregistered
Classname : vB_Database_MySQLi
MySQL Version :

Thanks Dario, I'll look into what's causing the issue. Are you using the very latest Patch Level (PL) 3 version of the mod?

Sorry, I'm not running the latest build due to my subscription expiring. I had noticed that on the home page of the site, you had a notice explaining that most of the DB addons had been patched to accommodate version 4.22 of Vbulletin so I re-downloaded 1.4.5 and noticed the bug when manually accessing that page. I'm assuming the error is also being thrown when a user is redirected to the page after a successful transaction.

Thank you for looking into this, I'll await further instructions for fixing this issue.

Last edited:
If you are running PL 3, you'll see a notice for it in the footer. If you are, then the bug is something we still need to isolate. The page shouldn't really be accessed directly as that may well cause an error (something that we need to deal with if it is).

I assume donations aren't allowed for unregistered users?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBDonate

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back